Xbox removed friends wont let me add them

Discus and support Xbox removed friends wont let me add them in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So the xbox randomly removed my friend and whenever I tried to re add them it says failed to save changes please try again later I've tried multiple... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hsppyday, Nov 30, 2021.

1. /u/hsppyday
    /u/hsppyday Guest

So the xbox randomly removed my friend and whenever I tried to re add them it says failed to save changes please try again later I've tried multiple times I've restarted soft reset power cycle everything I could think of nothing helped anyone have a fix?

submitted by /u/hsppyday
    [link] [comments]

/u/hsppyday, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

wont let me add friends

Hey there, jks103! I'm very sorry to see if you are running into any issues. This thread is over a year old. If you need further support, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community
    can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  3. jks103 Win User

wont let me add friends

omg i want to add my friend and ugh
  4. xxNBKxxUSAFx Win User

wont let me add friends

I wish it's doin the same damn thin to me and tells me to go to Xbox.com
  5. BillyBarnes1 Win User

Error code

Ok, I just removed my account now it wont let me add one back ffs.
  6. SHADOWWOLF909 Win User

Status Code 80072746

Im having the same problems. Every time i sign in it pops up that status code and it wont let me go to friends on the Dashboard but if i hit the xbox buton then it will let me view them through that and it wont let me update games.
Thema:

1. Xbox removed friends wont let me add them - Similar Threads - removed friends wont

2. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  3. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  4. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  5. Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends...: Hello Xbox. We had a problem, with xbox home and it’s been removed from me and my friends and all the 5 switches are suddenly gone last night from all of us although the account is new ....
  6. Why is adding friends absolutely broken and removing my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is adding friends absolutely broken and removing my friends: I've been dealing with this for over a year and not a single agent has been able to help what am I supposed to do not like you'll send me a new console or anything because that'd "cut company...
  7. Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile: I am managing my Xbox Live profile through a browser, account.xbox.com. I am removing a number of profiles from my friends list that I am no longer friends with. For most profiles, I was able to...
  8. Why is it when i block or remove friends theyre still showing unblocked and still as a friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i block or remove friends theyre still showing unblocked and still as a friend?: Why is it when I block people or remove them, it doesnt actually do it? I have removed some people and their names always pop up when theyre online. I have nothing to do with those people. Why are...
  9. Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass Family and friends. Wife randomly removed from sharing, can not invite her?: I have a active Gamepass Family and friends subscription. My wife was on the subscription untill Sunday when she was randomly removed. We did not change anything to the subscription or remove her....
  10. My friend won’t get off my account and he doesn’t care to remove it of his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend won’t get off my account and he doesn’t care to remove it of his Xbox: My friend can log in and out of my account and trolls me about it and when I try logging in it asks me for my password but not for him and I want him to get off my account....