Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

Discus and support Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, Could you guys add touch screen controls from the cloud gaming and put the option in the Xbox app for remote play. Since cloud gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tristen Onofry, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

Hey Microsoft,

Could you guys add touch screen controls from the cloud gaming and put the option in the Xbox app for remote play. Since cloud gaming is just running the games from the server blades. The Xbox consoles can do the same thing as the server blades.

Think you for making a difference with players who has disabilities

:)

Tristen Onofry, Jan 23, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Still not a great solution with spending thousands on a new system and if the remote play is supported on his game when there is a simple solution get a xac it a usb hub that let's you use different controllers much less then 1000s of dollars it takes to change systems

or get higher support xgu which is still cheaper then psn plus premium if done right

XAC IS designed for one handed use or people with disabilities and their special controllers you can find lots of controllers that fit differntt needs much cheaper then rebuyung his games and a 599-799 dollar console assuming he gets one without being scalped
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I’m sorry I don’t have contact with any of the developers, I do know that Microsoft has been absolutely obsessed with making everything accessible, so they’re having much better, and much more weight carry on conversations than I possibly could :) my significant other is also disabled, and so I’ve been trying to help as many people as I can based on my experience helping them They have one hand, three fingers that are really useful, so needless to say many of the things that I figure out for them, could work for you, and if I think any of them will I’ll definitely post back in here so you see it
  4. Tristen Onofry Win User

I'm just saying that some people like touch controllers better than the Xbox Adaptive Controlle.
  5. Tristen Onofry Win User

It was an idea for the Xbox app. The touch screen controls will act like a button in an Xbox controller when you connect it to Bluetooth while playing remote with your own Xbox.
  6. Tristen Onofry Win User

It should be because we know that Xbox consoles have a way to stream the games from the same servers as the mobile apps which support touch screen controls. The Xbox remote play could switch the control inputs by sending a message to the server through the Xbox console when you connect with the Xbox app on your mobile device or the game pass app for PC at least. This would allow touch screens to be another avenue for developers to make more accessibility features for their games. Also, the TV stick is around the corner. What would be a great idea for the TV stick is to have the remote play to work with the stick to allow you to play touch screen games without a controller and have less lag when playing. Since the consoles are not able to get touch screen support for a device can you guys add the support to the remote play feature of the Xbox app for mobile devices and PCs?
Thema:

1. Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming - Similar Threads - remote play touch

2. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  5. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  6. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  7. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...
  8. How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?: I have been trying to play my Xbox games through the app on the go but the touch controls won’t show up. It just shows a banner saying I need to connect a controller. I have updated the app and my...
  9. Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023: Just last week out of now where I started up Diablo 4 remote play on my iPhone and there were touch screen controls, the whole touch controls functioned perfectly!! What happen, where did they go?...
  10. Disable Touch controller on remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disable Touch controller on remote play?: After the last update to the Xbox App (Android), every time I remote play - the touch controls interface pop up. I don't ever use touch, how can I disable this? I use my elite controller with...