Xbox remote play stuck on enable

Discus and support Xbox remote play stuck on enable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im on iphone 11 latest ios and xbox series s with all updates for console/controller. It says press enable on your console to get connected and wont... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/apexx47, Nov 26, 2020.

1. /u/apexx47
    /u/apexx47 Guest

Im on iphone 11 latest ios and xbox series s with all updates for console/controller. It says press enable on your console to get connected and wont change. I have it enabled on the console and have tested the remote play it says im ready.

submitted by /u/apexx47
    [link] [comments]

/u/apexx47, Nov 26, 2020
  2. iW3IS3R Win User

Remote play always asking to select enable on console

Your answer did not at all answer my question. I know what remote play is and I have Xbox cloud as well. Xbox cloud doesn’t offer every game right now. I have set this up numerous of times. The problem is when I leave remote play after selecting enable remote play basically it’s making me enable it each time. This did not use to happen on the Xbox one so I was just confused.
  3. RhandzGrayerLTD Win User

Xbox 360 media remote (new)

It's because there's no sync button on the new remote, you just have to enable it in the settings. Try doing these steps:

Turn on the XBOX 360 Slim.

Go To MY XBOX

Go To SYSTEM SETTINGS (very last tile)

Go To CONSOLE SETTINGS

Go To CONTROLLER SETTINGS

Click BOTH REMOTES: Enable SELECT BOTH REMOTES TO ENABLE THE XBOX 360 MEDIA REMOTE AND THE WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER REMOTE.

It should work. :)
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

can i set up remote play on with out a xbox so i can play on my iphone with the backbone??

no because you need to validate your device with the Xbox on your Home network in order to enable remote play.
  5. XBF John Win User

Remote Play Setup

Yeah, I had the console on, unticked the remote play, restarted the console and then triggered the prompt on my Xbox by retrying on the mobile app after signing back in to reconnect it to remote play.

What I did prior to that was:

• Delete the Xbox App and re-downloaded
    • Restarted the console (a million times to be frank)
    The funny thing is I have two consoles, one for work and my personal console, both are Series X. When it didn't work on my personal, I tried it on the Work console and when I tried to find a console that's when it prompted me to enable remote play. When you do it does it get stuck on the "Sign in to your abox with your account." page?

6. Georges C. Win User

Xbox one with Kinect and wireless control - turns on automatically

Note: when I refer to remote capabilities I am not talking about remote play, because that is something else and has to be enabled on the console.
Thema:

1. Xbox remote play stuck on enable - Similar Threads - remote play stuck

2. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  5. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  6. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  7. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  8. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Issues: Hi All I have enabled remote play features on my xbox and using a handheld PC to connect to it using the xbox app. It connects intermittenly only from the handheld PC. It might work every second...
  9. Xbox Remote Play connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connection issues.: I'm having a small, but annoying problem with the Xbox Remote Play feature, in the sense that every so often, probably once or twice every hour or 2, it'll say that it disconnected and then...
  10. Down inputs stuck on Remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Down inputs stuck on Remote play: Hello, I have a very strange bug, on a quite exotic configuration I should admit :) I tried to Remote Play on my Xbox Series X, via the Xbox app (so far so good) installed on Parallel Desktop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. home button not working xbox controller remote playing