Xbox remote play problem

Discus and support Xbox remote play problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox remote play keeps showing this repetitive error. This is happening to others as well, any fixes? [img] 5353f6ba-8be3-4b88-862f-ddf79b210fac Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RBMist, Feb 9, 2022.

1. RBMist
    RBMist Guest

Xbox remote play problem

Xbox remote play keeps showing this repetitive error. This is happening to others as well, any fixes?

Xbox remote play problem [​IMG]

:)

RBMist, Feb 9, 2022
  2. Bainesarcher Win User

Xbox remote play problem

Out of interest, once you go though the "turn it off, turn it on again" routine and the problem persists...and yes, all cables were removed......yes a wired connection was tried.......yes all other wifi connections were disabled during the test.......and yes, I also cleared the cache of my series X........and STILL the same message keeps repeating itself........what do you suggest then?
  3. RBMist Win User

Xbox remote play problem

Ok, thank you for the information.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox remote play problem

Hi RBMist! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Restart your Xbox console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. migueltabera Win User

Remote play on Xbox App

I'm having similar problems. Remote play is not working but I think the app can comunciate with the console because I see the library and I can change the name of the console in the app.

If I rename the Xbox console on the Xbox settings, remote playing starts working. But after a few hours, the problem again.

Another problem I have is with the remote controller of the app and with the connection from digital assistants. Remote conroller and digital assistants don't work until I change the xbox name on the xbox settings.
  6. [Yağız] Win User

Problem with remote play.

Hi Rostom,

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately I can't turn off the remote control function as I'm away from home and I will be for some time. I've tried reinstalling the apps but that didn't help.

Is there any other suggestions you can give me to try while I'm away?
Thema:

Xbox remote play problem

1. Xbox remote play problem - Similar Threads - remote play problem

2. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  5. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  6. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  7. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  8. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Issues: Hi All I have enabled remote play features on my xbox and using a handheld PC to connect to it using the xbox app. It connects intermittenly only from the handheld PC. It might work every second...
  9. Xbox Remote Play connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connection issues.: I'm having a small, but annoying problem with the Xbox Remote Play feature, in the sense that every so often, probably once or twice every hour or 2, it'll say that it disconnected and then...
  10. Remote play problem on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play problem on xbox series x: Hi, So I have this problem with my xbox series x. I use remote play (from ipad on wifi, PC wired, any client) and sometimes it stutters every 10 seconds for a second or 2. But sometimes it...