Xbox Remote Play on PC, not Android or iOS
Discus and support Xbox Remote Play on PC, not Android or iOS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to know when or if this feature will be available or coming? I have done this from Android and iOS but now I would love to do it from my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yuriprimecnc, Jul 9, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Remote Play on PC, not Android or iOS
Loading...
-
Xbox Remote Play on PC, not Android or iOS - Similar Threads - Remote Play Android
-
I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow
in XboX InsidersI have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation
in XboX InsidersWhen you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green... -
Xbox Remote Play on Android - touch controls won't display in the game so I'm unable to...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Remote Play on Android - touch controls won't display in the game so I'm unable to...: I'm trying to play College Football 25 via the Xbox app on my android phone. For whatever reason, the touch controls don't display when I'm in the game. I am able able to tap the left-hand option... -
Xbox app for Android TV to Remote play?
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox app for Android TV to Remote play?: Hi, I would like to know why Xbox app is available for regular Android but not android tv? I would like to remote play from my xbox to my android tv box but the app is not available for it. Any... -
Remote play from Xbox Series X to Android device
in XboX InsidersRemote play from Xbox Series X to Android device: I am not in the insider program but I would like to ask you about Remote streaming from console to Android Xbox app. Unfortunately, streaming to the official Xbox Android app from Xbox console is... -
Xbox remote play freezes randomly on android
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox remote play freezes randomly on android: Randomly when using remote play on the xbox app(android) the screen freezes, but the games are still playing (i still hear the audio reacting when i press any buttons). Everytime this happens i... -
Can I use mic through wireless earbuds through remote play on android device
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I use mic through wireless earbuds through remote play on android device: Can I use mic on wireless earbuds through remote play on android device c2edfe80-8420-453c-8132-f329b8e415ad -
Remote play on Xbox PC App black screen on android tabled is woking
in XBoX on ConsolesRemote play on Xbox PC App black screen on android tabled is woking: Hello, I have been attempting to use remote play on my Windows 11 PC using the Xbox App. However, despite trying to access it from multiple Windows 10/11 PCs connected over LAN and my laptop...