Xbox remote play on iOS and Discord

Discus and support Xbox remote play on iOS and Discord in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’m trying to play on my iPhone with remote play through Xbox app while using Discord for audio chat. With Discord on background the audio from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by stef993, Jul 30, 2021.

1. stef993
    stef993 Guest

I’m trying to play on my iPhone with remote play through Xbox app while using Discord for audio chat.

With Discord on background the audio from the Xbox app is no longer heard.

How can I solve this issue?

:)

stef993, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Thank you, have a nice weekend.
  3. stef993 Win User

Thank you for your help XBF Mohammed C!
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Apparently, your Discord app is taking over the audio from the Xbox app.

In such case, I would recommend reaching to support.discord.com to see if there is any option to prevent that!
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

You can’t IOS only allows one active audio source and won’t let you lock one
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Hello stef993, I'm not sure, but I believe it can not work in the background on iOS devices while playing, the ideal would be to resort to developer support to see if they can enlighten you

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best regards,

Thema:

1. Xbox remote play on iOS and Discord - Similar Threads - remote play iOS

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  6. Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play: How do I connect remote play Xbox & find the Code after setting up the console 934014ae-5b83-4479-ab80-f8a4646c4dae
  7. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  8. xbox remote play not working over mobile network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox remote play not working over mobile network.: I have a samsung 23 ultra on att network. when I try to remote play on my console though the x box app over my 5 g mobile network I get an error message. I can connect to any wifi and have no...
  9. Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play keeps loading green ship then disconnects: Trying to remote play on my phone but it just shows the green ship loading then after a minute it shuts off and saids can't connect to console right now my Xbox is on and both my Xbox and phone...
  10. Remote Play Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Error: Remote features are on, but i cant remote play, i tried unplugging and plugging again, turned off remote then thrned on again, but still, it doesnt work, it works right after a session, but after...