Xbox Remote Play; but backwards.

Discus and support Xbox Remote Play; but backwards. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, one feature that I would love to see come to xbox would be an evolution of the current Remote Play system to allow games to be streamed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/A_mile, Dec 13, 2021.

  1. /u/A_mile
    /u/A_mile Guest

    Xbox Remote Play; but backwards.


    Hi everyone, one feature that I would love to see come to xbox would be an evolution of the current Remote Play system to allow games to be streamed from the Xbox app on PC to an Xbox Console elswhere on the same network. The two pieces of software already talk to each other, it shouldn't be too hard to get them to flow the other way, right?

    submitted by /u/A_mile
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/A_mile, Dec 13, 2021
    #1
  2. SkintArcher7431 Win User

    Remote play and backward compatibility

    Will any of the backwards compatible halo games be available on remote play
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Xbox Series Backward Compatibility for Remote Play

    Hello @mattjarvis2!

    Indeed, the Xbox remote play currently does not support backward compatible titles. However, any updates regarding this matter will be posted on our official website.

    Xbox Remote Play | Xbox
  4. MobSlayer5000 Win User

    Remote Play Safe Area on iPhone wrong ratio

    I'm using the xbox app to remote play Xbox, I didn't know there was a could gaming bookmark. That is very helpful but it doesn't solve the whole problem because its only for cloud gaming games. I cant play backwards compatible games with it but I could with remote play from my xbox on the xbox app.
  5. RickStalker Win User

    Remote play and backward compatibility

    I'm sure there is an explanation, I just found a list of old games that apparently work with remote play. I have never used xcloud but will look into it, although if it is not on mobile then it is not really related to my question as I can just play the old games on my actual Xbox.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Remote play and backward compatibility

    The Ezio Collection contains a superior version of AC2,Brotherhood, and revelations, and works with remote play, and is often on sale pretty cheap
Thema:

Xbox Remote Play; but backwards.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Remote Play; but backwards. - Similar Threads - Remote Play backwards

  2. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  3. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  4. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  5. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  6. Remote Play is not working on the web!

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play is not working on the web!: When I first got my new Xbox (2024 I think) I would use remote play all the time; on the road, at home, across the country, and had no problems at all. but all of the sudden, once Microsoft...
  7. [GUIDE] Xbox Remote Play из РФ: 500 Мбит/с, Open NAT и решение проблемы «Черного экрана»

    in XboX Insiders
    [GUIDE] Xbox Remote Play из РФ: 500 Мбит/с, Open NAT и решение проблемы «Черного экрана»: Это статья написана с помощью ИИ, с которым совместно мы разбирались в тонкости и настройки всего нижесказанного. Если буде интересно, то отредактирую статью добавив конкретные скриншоты и еще...
  8. Backwards Compatible Titles that should be supporting remote play

    in XboX Insiders
    Backwards Compatible Titles that should be supporting remote play: I have a few games that I think should be supported for play on the Xcloud bvia Game Pass Ultimate and/or Game Pass: *Dead Or Alive 1&2 Ultimate (Xbox original) *Dead Or Alive 3 (Xbox original)...
  9. keep on getting error 0x87e10004 Xbox Remote Play on Phone when playing backwards...

    in XboX Insiders
    keep on getting error 0x87e10004 Xbox Remote Play on Phone when playing backwards...: Allow us to play backwards compatible titles through our xbox app when our xbox is at home. All games work with remote play when on PC but not on phone. I keep getting error 0x87e10004. Please fix...
  10. Backwards compatibility remote play question

    in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatibility remote play question: (I wasn't sure which flair was better) So, I tried to play Fable through remote play. The error 0x87e10004 error comes up, I got used to it, it's a bummer. My question is, can it/will it be...