Xbox - Remote Play Broken (Important Problem)

Discus and support Xbox - Remote Play Broken (Important Problem) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Greetings, With the latest Cyberpunk 2077 update, the Xbox Series X Remote Play feature is broken. I am using Philips Hue Light Play and for this I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dazelya, Feb 24, 2022.

1. /u/Dazelya
    /u/Dazelya Guest

Greetings,

With the latest Cyberpunk 2077 update, the Xbox Series X Remote Play feature is broken. I am using Philips Hue Light Play and for this I need to use Remote Play feature from PC but this feature is not working properly now. And now the same problem is happening with Elden Ring. When I start the remote play feature, the controller does not work as it should. Analogue sticks stop working properly, and the buttons also lose their function. I don't have such a problem in any of the other new and old games (CoD: Vanguard, The Division 2, The Elder Scrolls Online, Battlefield 2042 etc.). I only had such a problem when I started Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play.

I talked to you about the issue before and you said that the problem may be on CDProjektRED's side. However, the problem is completely caused by the Xbox App. I'm having the same problem with Elden Ring right now... This problem in Cyberpunk was fixed with the update to the Xbox App yesterday, but it has been broken again with a new update that came today.

You can view the video via the link below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwUvlJDcMsY

I tried all possible things but couldn't find a solution. Please fix that problem, that's really annoying.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Dazelya
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dazelya, Feb 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't Add Console to Xbox App; Gets Stuck On "Enable" Screen

Hi, I thought you already tried that
    But at least that did the trick, it's the important!

Now you can remote play without problems!
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Does the XBOX X go back into standby mode after a power failure?

Then you'll have to stick with full Standby then if remote play is important, and leave the outlet powered
  4. Rostom L Win User

xbox remote play STILL broken!

Hi there! I'll do my best here to help.

You mentioned that on the other platform your remote play works fine, correct? Which platform exactly? Are you able to play your games there remotely except on your Windows 11 machine?

If you want to play remotely on your Windows 11, make sure that all your available updates from Windows and Microsoft Store are installed:
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

You could as well repair & reset your Xbox app:
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

On your Xbox console, please power cycle it as well. Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 seconds until it turns off. Unplug it from its power source for few minutes then plug it back in and turn it on again.

Then do the same with your network devices such as modem/router. Turn it off and unplug its power source for few minutes before turning it back on.

Best regards,
  5. DAVIIKUS Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller.

I also had problems when I sent to repair my elite remote to the point that I had to send it twice and the remote did not end up in good condition and after a week it was broken again unfortunately these are things that happen
  6. WeeBracelet7363 Win User

Xbox One Controller Quality

I have noticed the same thing happing to my two remotes the Xbox 360 controller is way more stronger and durable than the Xbox one remote I have two controllers and both are broken within one year I'm have tempted to get a PlayStation and sell my xbox because
    I'm already having problems with it and mines not even a year old
Thema:

1. Xbox - Remote Play Broken (Important Problem) - Similar Threads - Remote Play Broken

2. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  3. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  4. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  5. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Issues: Hi All I have enabled remote play features on my xbox and using a handheld PC to connect to it using the xbox app. It connects intermittenly only from the handheld PC. It might work every second...
  6. Xbox Remote Play connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connection issues.: I'm having a small, but annoying problem with the Xbox Remote Play feature, in the sense that every so often, probably once or twice every hour or 2, it'll say that it disconnected and then...
  7. Remote Play doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play doesn't work: Hi, I've enabled Remote Play on my Xbox Series X, but whenever I try to connect to it through my PC or laptop, I get the following error: "Check your network connection. We found your console...
  8. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards: Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop? f74e807f-bd08-404f-a6a0-e649d94e5728
  9. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  10. xbox remote play STILL broken!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox remote play STILL broken!: hello, i have a xbox series s and i was planning on using remote play , when i tried it on my windows 11 laptop the screen is completely black, while on any other platform i can see my xbox...