Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data

Discus and support Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data So I am having this problem for a while. I use the Xbox app to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pro RazE, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Pro RazE
    Pro RazE Guest

Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data

So I am having this problem for a while. I use the Xbox app to remote play, when I am connected to my home wifi, the remote play works and I am able to play. My Xbox is connected through the same network. But when I am away and I try to use WiFi of that place to connect, I get Black Screen. It works with mobile data as well but not with other WiFi connections. I have tried everything, from doing restarts to factory reset of console, changing settings and so on.

Is there any fix?

:)

Pro RazE, Sep 11, 2022
  2. PandaMaster Win User

Yes. If I’m on my mobile network at work and try to remote play I get black screen.

When I’m home on my wifi it works fine.

But when I’m away or even at home and try to remote play on my mobile network I get the black screen. Was working fine before. Don’t know what happened
  3. Shane Manning Win User

Yes, that isn’t a problem it’s the app itself which Microsoft and Xbox are aware of
  4. CS CheungSix Win User

nah, it's about the stupid setting of microsoft.

Just turn on your TV screen which connect to your xbox.

then you will found out the remote play is work...
  5. Shane Manning Win User

I spoke to Apple today regarding this matter, Xbox/ Microsoft are aware of the issue and they need to update their app to work with iSO 16+ this isn’t an Apple problem, when you go to app support on Xbox app it says they are aware of the issues and no ETA to when it will be sorted
  6. Shane Manning Win User

Well now I don’t feel stupid, thought it was something I was doing wrong, has anyone had any luck with it yet? Very frustrating when I’m at the in-laws and need something to do
Thema:

1. Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data - Similar Threads - Remote Play Black

2. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  3. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...
  4. Xbox Remote Play Black Screen on IPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play Black Screen on IPhone: I’ve played using Xbox remote play on my phone for a while now without any issues, I recently stopped for a few months and started again. That’s when i started getting the issue of a black screen...
  5. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  6. While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen: tried hard reset, hdmi port and cable change, network port change, resolution change(essentially all fixes I could have found) and nothing has changes. Today it has happened twice in the span of 5...
  7. Windows XBOX App after selecting remote play, hangs up on black screen, however remote play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows XBOX App after selecting remote play, hangs up on black screen, however remote play...: re-opening this thread because the issue was not resolved and I have the exact same problem except I have something to add. My X1X worked flawlessly streaming to my Win10 PC but my XSX just shows...
  8. Ipad showing only black screen during remote play. How do I resolve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ipad showing only black screen during remote play. How do I resolve this?: I tried setting up remote play on my Ipad Air to stream from my Xbox Series X but all it shows is a black screen even though I'm using the same Wifi as my Xbox. I've updated the Ipad and Xbox app...
  9. Cannot use remote play on my PC or iPhone. Get a black screen for about 1 minute and then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use remote play on my PC or iPhone. Get a black screen for about 1 minute and then...: Hi, Please could you let me know if there is a fix to this? I have seen the following forum:...
  10. Remote play on Xbox PC App black screen on android tabled is woking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play on Xbox PC App black screen on android tabled is woking: Hello, I have been attempting to use remote play on my Windows 11 PC using the Xbox App. However, despite trying to access it from multiple Windows 10/11 PCs connected over LAN and my laptop...