Xbox refuses to sign in and apparently every solution to that takes too long to load

Discus and support Xbox refuses to sign in and apparently every solution to that takes too long to load in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Starting yesterday (6/11/18) my xbox one wouldn't load past the startup xbox logo green screen, its slowly started opening the homescreenbut will sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChrisNorman3, Nov 7, 2018.

1. ChrisNorman3
    ChrisNorman3 Guest

Xbox refuses to sign in and apparently every solution to that takes too long to load

Starting yesterday (6/11/18) my xbox one wouldn't load past the startup xbox logo green screen, its slowly started opening the homescreenbut will sign me out every time it connects to xbox live, sometimes it says 'home is taking too long to start' and
    it will also say that the guide, Xbox insider hub, settings and Signin are taking too long to start whenever I try opening them respectively which considering one of them is the home page is a littlehard to avoid as sometimes I have to completely unlug my
    xbox for it to try opening it again. trying to open the hotbar and it just dims the screen sligfhtly and thus I am unable to access the settings of my xbox. xbox support assistant was useless and currently my xbox refuses to do anything, someone please help
    and fast

:)

ChrisNorman3, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Snakestorms
    Snakestorms Guest
    Game takes too long to load

I've gotten 2 copies and downloaded the online copy and it says it takes too long to load. What do I do to play this game?

Snakestorms, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Too Long to load

I am losing my mind!!! My Xbox won’t load any online games. It just keeps timing out. I’ve tried EVERYTHING!!! Rebooting, unplugging, location change, new WiFi adapter, WiFi boosters, resetting to defaults. Nothing is working. I’m close to rage quitting!!
    It connects to Xbox live I can chat with friends but I can’t load a single online game!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GOD HELP ME!!

williamsubaru, Nov 7, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem that you're having a hard time with your Xbox starting up properly. I recommend performing a

Power Cycle on the Xbox One
    , that should help fix the issue. If that doesn't help fix the issue then the best thing to do is to

perform a soft factory reset
    (Please be advised it will remove your profile so be sure to know the correct log in information). I hope this information helps resolve the issue, please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 7, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

M3tal Daz3, Nov 5, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  7. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem that you're having a hard time with your Xbox starting up properly. I recommend performing a

Power Cycle on the Xbox One
    , that should help fix the issue. If that doesn't help fix the issue then the best thing to do is to

perform a soft factory reset
    (Please be advised it will remove your profile so be sure to know the correct log in information). I hope this information helps resolve the issue, please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  8. A1i3nScum Win User

Suspension Issues

now since this happened my Xbox keeps screwing up continuously asking me to sign in, giving error codes for every game I try to play (this game is taking too long to load, Xbox guide is taking too long to load, etc etc) console continuously rebooting itself,
    freezing, won't even let me add another account to my console.

Ffs it was perfectly fine before my suspension that shouldn't of even happened and now its going haywire!
  9. 123456jm Win User

My xbox won't sign in it is saying no ip address but if I check it once I do get signed in it sends me to my home page instead of the last game I was playing. This is a new issue

I tried that too. I used the wifi and that hot me signed in but it takes me to the home screen every time. Then I have to load the game from that screen all over again. It remembers all my saved stuff but it takes a long time to load. I have a very fast internet
  10. WattyNuela Win User

Syncing data taking too long to load anyone got a solution?

Hello there Jordanilonious
    I'm glad to know it's working now!

If you need assistance in the future, you can always create a new post. :purple_heart:

PS: You can give feedback to the community, if you found a reply helpful, you can mark Yes or No below it.
Thema:

1. Xbox refuses to sign in and apparently every solution to that takes too long to load - Similar Threads - refuses sign apparently

2. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  3. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  4. xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode: I have spent 2 weeks waiting for a replacement hdd for my xbox one x that has about 20 hours of play on it...... The problems started with having troubles saving my game progress and was telling...
  5. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  6. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  7. Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account: Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account After entering my credit card details and confirming the transaction a small window appears stating that...
  8. PC Xbox app refuses to sign me in

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC Xbox app refuses to sign me in: Hello, I keep getting on my windows 11 laptop a white screen when I try to sign in on my pc Xbox app then I wait a few seconds and nothing happens for like sign in pop ups or anything as the app...
  9. Why does the xbox website refuse to let me sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the xbox website refuse to let me sign in?: Every time I go into the xbox website and press the sign in button it refuses to do so with it literally just refreshing the page instead of bringing me to the sign in page. This has been...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection refuses to sign in on home PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection refuses to sign in on home PC: I play Solitaire Collection regularly on multiple different devices (Win 11 VM on Mac, Android Phone, iPad and Home Desktop PC running Windows 11). Recently the game refuses to sign in at all on...