Xbox Refuses To Refund Me For Something I did not purchase! Demanding compensation!

Discus and support Xbox Refuses To Refund Me For Something I did not purchase! Demanding compensation! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I was saving up for ELDEN ring and told my family members do not buy anything this is for elden ring. Well one of my family members of course... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dashingphinex, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Xbox Refuses To Refund Me For Something I did not purchase! Demanding compensation!

So I was saving up for ELDEN ring and told my family members do not buy anything this is for elden ring.

Well one of my family members of course ignored that request and did it anyways.

And bought stuff for sto 40$ -50$ worth of stuff

So I contacted Xbox trying to get a refund only for them to pull the bs card and dismiss the case after reopening it they told me the same thing from before.

"You reached your refund limit please wait a year"

Yea well 1 issue now I can't afford ELDEN ring the refunds are timed for each thing by the time the year hits it will have expired.

You refuse to give me a refund on something I did not purchase.

At this point I don't care anymore ether give me ELDEN ring or give me my cash back but one of the other will happen.

Even if I have to call and email each day this is redicoules.

It should not be this hard to get the money back for something I did not purchase.

:)

dashingphinex, Aug 18, 2022
  2. dashingphinex Win User

Xbox Refuses To Refund Me For Something I did not purchase! Demanding compensation!

How the family member that did it was a jobless kid?

You all don't seem to understand the problem here I am between jobs this was my only game budget I had to work with. Xbox refuses to give me a refund or give me the game.

I've already told them in a message that I don't care if they have to reroll the sto account to back before the purchases but they still said because of being maxed out on my refund limit for this year they can't.

And I'm not taking that for an answer I refuse.

As stated before either I'm getting the game or I'm getting my refund.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

you left your account accessible then it is your issue, you should lock down your account so nobody can spend it, this is why each person has their own accounts to stop things like this happening in the first place. controls are there for account holders to use to protect their accounts. you agree to all terms and conditions each time you sign in. also nobody here can help full stop as nobody here has access or even works for them apart from the odd moderator.
  4. dashingphinex Win User

Does not change matters at all the point is I either need the game or I need my money I don't care which but I'm not going to shut up.

I will call and email and post on forms until I get compensation
  5. Smwutches Win User

This is a community forum. We can't do anything about your refund. You should also get your family member to pay you back and set a password on your account so they can't sign into your account and make this mistake again.
  6. justice7 Win User

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare console bundle problem

Mister Beep

I have called and communicated to Xbox support via chat and outright demanded compensation for this issue as I knew what was going on last night. I was refused compensation they told me they could not help me.

Perhaps you could, otherwise I AM sending this *** thing back.
Thema:

1. Xbox Refuses To Refund Me For Something I did not purchase! Demanding compensation! - Similar Threads - Refuses Refund Something

2. xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode: I have spent 2 weeks waiting for a replacement hdd for my xbox one x that has about 20 hours of play on it...... The problems started with having troubles saving my game progress and was telling...
  3. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  4. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  5. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  6. I want to appeal a refused refund, but I have not received an email about the decision, how...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to appeal a refused refund, but I have not received an email about the decision, how...: A refund request was refused 3 days ago, but I have not received an email to tell me. I have checked, inbox, junk, deleted, nothing. I want to appeal as the reason was that I was refused is...
  7. Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund refused as reached limit for the year despite having zero refunds - how do I get...: Bought game as gift on my account by mistake Asked for refund so could buy for correct account as a gift Refund refused for a pre order game Reason given was exceed permitted number of...
  8. Account hacked even with 2FA, refuses to refund product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account hacked even with 2FA, refuses to refund product: Hi Microsoft. My old account was recently hacked even with having 2FA on. I never clicked on malicious links, shared my info, or used the same password across accounts. How my account was hacked...
  9. Why was I refused refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I refused refund: Refused refund for multiple games purchased fraudulently on my sons account that was hacked on Tuesday. The games were purchased and gifted by using our bank accounts that were linked to a PayPal...
  10. Microsoft refuses to give me a refund after my account was hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft refuses to give me a refund after my account was hacked: My Microsoft account was hacked, someone bought gift cards for a game. I never play games. Microsoft refuses to give the money back to me. I've spent 3 hours trying to get to a person, only to get...