Xbox refuses to power on. Brand new!

Discus and support Xbox refuses to power on. Brand new! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wife and I had just gotten a brand new Xbox Series X. We figured it would be a nice addition to our gaming family. We setup this account to use on it,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Logan n Felicia Poe, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Xbox refuses to power on. Brand new!

Wife and I had just gotten a brand new Xbox Series X. We figured it would be a nice addition to our gaming family. We setup this account to use on it, have some fun.

We unpacked it, made sure everything was not damaged during delivery. As it would seem, it was in pristine condition. We connected it to our TV, it came on no problem. We logged in using my Xbox app on my android through the code verification. Everything went fine, up until the update, the system as far as I recall was nearly done with the update but then the system had shut down and now refuses to power on.

The white X Xbox light will stay on for a few seconds then immediately shut down. I've tried power cycles, and it makes no sense. The system is brand new! Is Microsoft selling junk now?

:)

Logan n Felicia Poe, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Logan n Felicia Poe Win User

This does not provide a solution or any type of help whatsoever. Please, next time, think about that before wasting someone's time. Thank you.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I'm sorry but Microsoft does not authorize any self-repair procedure and if no procedure can be done through the system, only Microsoft technicians have the autonomy to repair
  4. Logan n Felicia Poe Win User

Again, next time only post relevant tips or hints, not redirect someone to an exchange. If you don't have a solution, your reply wasn't needed.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

As a player, I can only inform you, and if your Xbox does not stay connected, there are no procedures to be done, either you request an exchange at the store or request a repair as you wish.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox refuses to power on. Brand new! - Similar Threads - refuses power Brand

2. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  3. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  4. xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode: I have spent 2 weeks waiting for a replacement hdd for my xbox one x that has about 20 hours of play on it...... The problems started with having troubles saving my game progress and was telling...
  5. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  6. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  7. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  8. What to do when your Xbox on s refuses to update and you don't have a flashdrive to offline...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when your Xbox on s refuses to update and you don't have a flashdrive to offline...: What to do when your Xbox on s refuses to update and you don't have a flashdrive to offline update? ec197dba-d87a-4560-9b2f-b7939095be0c
  9. Xbox 360 refusing to power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 refusing to power on: Hoping my xbox hasn't died, but I'm reasonably sure it has. Yesterday, I was playing a game for a couple of hours and the 360 powered off and wouldn't immediately turn back on. The power button...
  10. Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.: My Series X 9/10 times, will not display any local area wifi networks, in the 1/10 times it does, and I enter the password for our wifi, it says it cannot connect to the internet. I'm unsure of...