Xbox refunding my refunds and Money i actually spent

Discus and support Xbox refunding my refunds and Money i actually spent in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently used up my refunds and 1 day goes by i logg on to fortnite they said 11,000 vbucks n cosmic items have been removed from my acc and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mekhidapro, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Mekhidapro
    Mekhidapro Guest

I recently used up my refunds and 1 day goes by i logg on to fortnite they said 11,000 vbucks n cosmic items have been removed from my acc and including actualy cosmic items i spent with my actual money that wasnt a refund it was my actual 45 dollars i spent on my acc and it got removed im here to know why xbox refund my actual 45 dollars i spent on my game

:)

Mekhidapro, Nov 6, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

3. DC FOR REAL Win User

I have a season pass for "The Wolf Among Us", but I'm prompted to purchase episode 2 for $4.99 when I attempt to download it

Actually Xbox moderators if I dont get a refund I will take my money to the other system. Look at my account, I have spent quite a lot of money to you guys.
  4. Caden Pennington Win User

Why was I banned for nothing?

Then refund me the money that I have spent on Xbox game pass and on games because I there is nothing you can do I will have my money back then
  5. ShahanaB Win User

Son spent money on Roblox

Even my son spent Indian Currency Rs.60,000, and how do i get my refund, he spent all my money using cards. now how do i get my refund back. Anyone please help me.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund
    Just keep in mind If the purchase was for VC (digital currency) and he spent the VC already then your refund request is very likely going to get denied.
Thema:

1. Xbox refunding my refunds and Money i actually spent - Similar Threads - refunding refunds Money

2. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  3. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  4. refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but money not received: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and i still haven’t received my money into my microsoft account 732cc87c-9ce4-4f65-a4db-57bea2b11950
  5. Refund approved but money not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund approved but money not received: I refund on the 14 of January and my money still has bot come even though the request was approved 401bbb3a-482a-4f87-99b6-7adc59ef886f
  6. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  7. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  8. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....
  9. I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...: I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a week what do i do 6ce6abc7-daed-4abc-9df9-e35928712af6
  10. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried: Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to...