Xbox refresh request

Discus and support Xbox refresh request in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; using xbox for all heavy emails for my domain , now when I open on my phone every time I get a request for refresh, why? is it not sync ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CouponMoto, Jul 7, 2018.

1. CouponMoto
    CouponMoto Guest

Xbox refresh request

using xbox for all heavy emails for my domain
    , now when I open on my phone every time I get a request for refresh, why? is it not sync ?

:)

CouponMoto, Jul 7, 2018
  2. MCC Game Refresh Request

I need the XBOX One account for MCC refreshed, not 360 account.

PlaidMonk195964, Jul 8, 2018
  3. MCC Game Refresh Request

Hi games team, I would like to have my Halo MCC game be refreshed, I have lost my missions all of a sudden. My gamertag is . Respectfully yours Ty.

PlaidMonk195964, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Xbox refresh request

I'd recommend looking in the Microsoft Community forums or posting your question there. They are more relevant to the issue you seem to be having, which doesn't seem to be Xbox related. Take a look here: Results in Outlook.com - Microsoft Community

PalmettoBling, Jul 9, 2018
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox refresh request

I'd recommend looking in the Microsoft Community forums or posting your question there. They are more relevant to the issue you seem to be having, which doesn't seem to be Xbox related. Take a look here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/oadmincenter-ocustomdom?tab=Threads
  6. PlaidMonk195964 Win User

MCC Game Refresh Request

I need the XBOX One account for MCC refreshed, not 360 account.
  7. Mister Rush Win User

content missing from dl history

Hi PsychoKilla85,

So to clarify, you were not given a service request number for the issue? Have you tried refreshing your purchase history in the Xbox Video app itself by going to My Videos> Account Management> Refresh Purchase History? Let us know. Thanks!
  8. Danielh35 Win User

Do we have an ETA on the Microsoft XBOX store for downloading content/updates?

Yea that's what I was thinking. Would be great to get text notifications however that appears to be broken to.

After submitting request for text notifications:

We were unable to process your request to sign up for Xbox Live status notifications. Please refresh the page and try again.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Refresh

If a gamertag doesn't log in for 5 years it is then released.

Gamertags are used on other services,not just xbox live so you have no way of knowing whether a tag is in use or not.

Another thing to remember is that the system doesn't recognise things like capital letters etc so GAMERTAG would be the same as GamerTag,gamertag or Gamer Tag.

If there's a tag you want then you'll just have to keep checking to see if it becomes available.
Thema:

Xbox refresh request

1. Xbox refresh request - Similar Threads - refresh request

2. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  3. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  4. When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...: My screen says in description that it can run 1440p at 120fps for console gaming(AOC 1440p 155hz adaptive sync) but when i try to set my resolution to 1440p it wont let me use 120hz only 60hz and...
  5. Refresh rate is too high on borrowed xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Refresh rate is too high on borrowed xbox.: Hello, i am having an issue with my friends xbox he recently let me borrow (meaning im new to xbox and usually use playstation). He has a newer better monitor so he can handle higher Hz which...
  6. Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...: I have a sceptre 1440p 27 inch monitor that supports 165 hz on display port. I used a hdmi to DisplayPort adapter, which supports 2k at 120 hz or more. I can’t choose 1440p and 120 hz at the same...
  7. Variable Refresh Rate doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Variable Refresh Rate doesn't work: When I enable the variable refresh rate option on my Xbox series S it still wont allow me to change the refresh rate. Its stuck at 60hz. I have a 144hz monitor. 9a9ffe38-fed1-4b94-b5e5-05cd820ff365
  8. Demande d'actualisation le gamertag pour le suffixe[Translation-Request to refresh the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demande d'actualisation le gamertag pour le suffixe[Translation-Request to refresh the...: Bonjour, Est-il possible de demander une actualisation de son gamertag pour supprimer le suffixe ? Pour information: - j'ai le pseudo TimyPastek - je suis le seul l'avoir sur Xbox - j'ai le...
  9. customer request make new video game that will refresh gaming world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    customer request make new video game that will refresh gaming world: customer request make new video game that will refresh gaming world 98d39314-7b0c-462a-9a6b-1d2c13d95620
  10. MCC Game Refresh Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Game Refresh Request: Hi games team, I would like to have my Halo MCC game be refreshed, I have lost my missions all of a sudden. My gamertag is . Respectfully yours Ty. af9d370d-4163-44b6-9abc-36c96ff43ba1