Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working

Discus and support Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a brand new 'Toy Soldiers: War Chest HALL OF FAME EDITION' for Christmas and the code that comes with it doesn't seem to work.. Help anyone?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Will7776, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Will7776
    Will7776 Guest

I got a brand new 'Toy Soldiers: War Chest HALL OF FAME EDITION' for Christmas and the code that comes with it doesn't seem to work.. Help anyone?

:)

Will7776, Feb 7, 2019
  2. x Swangod x Win User

Sunset Overdrive DLC Error Code

Hi Unsolved Paradox. No, I tried to redeem on my XB1 console. There is no scannable code as the DLC codes were emailed to me. The other code I received worked right away. This Hangover DLC error code was from my Xbox One.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Pegi games/dlc on usa xbox.

Hi Eric642!

Yes, all contents of the disc should work, even DLC. That being said, if the included DLC comes as a redeemable code and the code itself is not region-free (they usually aren't), then you might not be able to redeem it.

I'd suggest reaching out to the game's Dev team or Support for more information on the included DLC and whether you would be able to redeem it if it does come as a code.
  4. LesserWarrior Win User

Sunset Overdrive help please.

I redeemed the Sunset Overdrive vanity bundle dlc code that I received in a message on my xbox one. I redeemed in on xbox.com and then I deleted the code cause it said it worked. I have been playing and still no items.:(
  5. XxJessman97Xx66 Win User

Bought my first season pass ever and I don't know how to use it.

If you haven't redeemed the season pass yet make sure you do that. To redeem a code go to the store on your xbox, then go to games then go to redeem code. The season pass will have a QR code and a code of letters and numbers. For a quick redeem you can use
    your kinect to scan the QR code. Once the season pass is redeemed and dlc is released, go to the xbox store or the dlc store within the game and you will be able to download the dlc for free. Sometimes it might be displayed you have to buy the dlc but when
    you select the dlc before you confirm your purchase it should say the transaction is free.
  6. JakePotterfield Win User

Arkham Origins dlc on Xbox one

So i went to the Xbox store it said the DLC for Arkham Origins is unavailable to purchase. It does give the offer to acquire the season pass by redeeming a code. Would an Xbox store gift card code work?
Thema:

1. Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working - Similar Threads - Redeem Code DLC

2. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  3. Can't redeem Xbox DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox DLC code: Bought Watch Dogs: Legion Ultimate edition physical and go the leaflets that were inside with the codes on them. What can be done about a DLC code that when redeemed, it says "Contact who you got...
  4. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  5. Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC: Hello, Bought Halo MCC back in the day. Totally sure i got a code for Halo O.D.S.T as a gift from 343 studios because of the problems occuring at launch of the game. However, It doesn't seem...
  6. Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?: Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? 3ae4139c-1eb7-4e30-931a-4d9a89e4c206
  7. I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted my friend Forsaken Dlc for destiny 2 And he cant redeem the code: I have gifted him games before with no issue I would like this to be fixed Dont wanna try getting a refunding :( 1e8e0698-863f-4d6a-9f94-f305cbe520b1
  8. Can't redeem DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem DLC code: I recently bought Agents of Mayhem for Xbox One. I have Xbox One S, but I'm not entirely sure if that's part of the problem or not. I'm trying to redeem the DLC code. Even time I put the code in...
  9. Trying to redeem a code for the Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin DLC but am getting and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem a code for the Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin DLC but am getting and ...: When i try to redeem the code on xbox 360 it says that the code isn't valid and when i try on pc i get an error saying "something went wrong" XBOS-4000 8c750640-69e7-4a25-877a-30211d026ff7...
  10. Did I screw up? Redeem code help. DLC help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I screw up? Redeem code help. DLC help!: I redeemed my season pass for Fallout 4 on my computer cause the back of the season pass card instructed to go to a website. The confirmation page said it would download to my xbox. Now I'm not...