xbox red and green flashing on power button

Discus and support xbox red and green flashing on power button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I have an original Xbox from 2001 and it is flashing a green and red ring, it has a screen that says (your Xbox requires service please contact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kaden smith, Oct 21, 2022.

1. Kaden smith
    Kaden smith Guest

hi I have an original Xbox from 2001 and it is flashing a green and red ring, it has a screen that says (your Xbox requires service please contact customer support) what should I do to fix this?

:)

Kaden smith, Oct 21, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thank you, Kaden. And sorry about that situation.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Kaden, you really need to take the console in for repair buddy.

Unfortunately, microosft does not support this model anymore, I'm sorry.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User
  5. i Souperb Win User

"Blinking Green Light" after turning on the Xbox 360 slim

6. AFRO NINJA 3579 Win User

red light center of power button

mine is doing the same thing but i let it sit for 12 hours and it still wont turn on it just turns green (no green flashing lights) then turns red but only the center of the power button
Thema:

1. xbox red and green flashing on power button - Similar Threads - red green flashing

2. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  3. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  4. Has anyone seen red and green pixels flickerinng in some games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone seen red and green pixels flickerinng in some games?: In Xbox SERIES X, I have noticed some games have green and purple/red pixels appearing over some textures, specially fur or water type textures. Until now I noticed it in the following games:...
  5. Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights: Hi guys looking for help to diagnose my fault. I had a red dot on the power button of my Xbox 360 s . When I interrogate this by holding down the sync button and eject button I get solid red dot...
  6. Xbox power brick is flashing red and green

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox power brick is flashing red and green: Xbox power brick is flashing red& green and my Xbox will not power on e8443d7a-de54-4c2a-85f2-b4ed3dde4900
  7. when trying to start xbox 360, get green light, then immediately flashing red light and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to start xbox 360, get green light, then immediately flashing red light and it...: when trying to start xbox 360, get green light, then immediately flashing red light and it turns off. how can I fix? b66bee0f-4328-4b23-8327-e6dc9ce62405
  8. Red,green,and blue lights flash only when I play large maps on warzone and or the new call...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red,green,and blue lights flash only when I play large maps on warzone and or the new call...: the flashes are violent I have a 120hz 55in tv and got it recently and it’s amazing for almost all games but I really want to play call of duty [img] [img] 057822c1-7006-4511-b7ba-6ba53bfb3a45
  9. Help!. Xbox color filter has 2 modes dedicated to red-green deficiency.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help!. Xbox color filter has 2 modes dedicated to red-green deficiency.: Technology lately has been having alot of accessibility options regarding colorblindness. I was born red-green deficient and I've always chosen protanopia due to that being what I believe being...
  10. Xbox one power brick solid red but blinking green

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power brick solid red but blinking green: I just bought a refurbished xbox one from gamestop, but the power brick was super noisy. Upon calling my local store, they recommended coming in and replacing the power brick with a new one. The...