Xbox recovery form rant

Discus and support Xbox recovery form rant in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just have to get this off my chest and hope someone who works at microsoft somehow sees this. The Recovery form is USELESS in every way. First off... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EdonisMargataj, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Xbox recovery form rant

I just have to get this off my chest and hope someone who works at microsoft somehow sees this.

The Recovery form is USELESS in every way. First off all an ai sees your answers not a REAL human being. In my case being I haven’t sent emails or changed passwords. And the only reason i am trying the recovery form is because when my brother and his friend set up my account “they were 12/13” they didnt put a password that they can easily remember becuase they did it so that when i sign in i dont need to use my password on my xbox. But for some reason i had to write my password recently so thats why im here. But getting back to the recovery form. It’s literally IMPOSSIBLE to get me verified as an owner because i haven’t sent emails or changed password so i called microsoft support first they say gather as much information as possible which i have. And continue trying. What should you do if it never works. “Simply make a new account” well would you look at that. I have too much money spent and memories that the solution isn’t something for me. Why cant microsoft make a solution that acctually works being that you need to write all the stuff you find in the console info for proof. The recovery form is useless and i hope it gets fixed

:)

EdonisMargataj, Apr 28, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox recovery form rant

The person you are talking to doesn't know if you are the owner, they can't know that and that's why the recovery form exist
  3. EdonisMargataj Win User

Xbox recovery form rant

I have everything correct but those two.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox recovery form rant

The only options available are the ones that you see when you fill the form
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox recovery form rant

If the response from the system says that the Information is not enough, means that you haven't give enough, it needs more data

Microsoft understand your frustration if you discover you can't recover your account. The account recovery process is designed to protect your account and its contents.

This means support agents and advocates can't do more than you can do for yourself with the account recovery form. They don't have the ability to send you password reset links or provide you other ways to access or change account details.
  6. EdonisMargataj Win User

Xbox recovery form rant

I get the thing with security but i just don’t understand why the support cant help me even when the person im talking to knows im the owner
Thema:

Xbox recovery form rant

1. Xbox recovery form rant - Similar Threads - recovery form rant

2. Your automated recovery form

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your automated recovery form: It’s not ideal. Is the entire form case sensitive? Approx how much of this form must be filled out for the automated server to acknowledge that a user should be allowed back into their Microsoft...
  3. I can’t access the email that I use for my Xbox account and the online recovery form hasn’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access the email that I use for my Xbox account and the online recovery form hasn’t...: I have been unable to recover my Outlook account that I use for my Xbox profile using the online recovery option. I have filled out the form that it gives me many times with all of the information...
  4. I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.: I need help quickly! I have been trying to recover my account that I lost access to about a year ago for months now, and get the same outcome every time. Every time I try to do the recovery form...
  5. I sent a recovery form to my email 2 days ago and I haven’t had a email back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I sent a recovery form to my email 2 days ago and I haven’t had a email back: I didn’t get my recovery form to my email 330f394a-205c-43fa-91a8-0bbf81a7038c
  6. How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or...: The initial problem is that my microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed, I needed to go to the "I think my account has been compromised/hacked" section and I need to plug in my...
  7. Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied: I recently tried logging into my Xbox account and found that it had been locked and required me to verify it was me using a phone number which no longer exists. As that was impossible, I tried...
  8. Locked out of my account, too many password attempts. Account recovery form always fails as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my account, too many password attempts. Account recovery form always fails as...: It's linked to my Xbox account of over 15 years. I dont care too much for the actual email account itself, I just want to have access to my xbox account as its got all my data and i am still...
  9. microsoft account recovery form questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account recovery form questions.: I own more than one xbox x's and i wonder which console id it wants me to enter, my home console or the one i play on the most? also is a xbox game pass considered a subsription to microsoft or...
  10. Tips for recovery form

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tips for recovery form: Any tips on how to fill out a recovery form I've done it around 100 times and microsoft support has told me to start from scratch 2k down the drain 2a21f9ba-da3d-4110-9fba-aeb806e4dfc6