Xbox recordings to external drive is laggy

Discus and support Xbox recordings to external drive is laggy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I record to a seagate external drive and theres huge laggs here and there. Is there som problem with the drive or is it a know issue? im on a xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SomnolentDust70, Mar 11, 2021.

  1. Xbox recordings to external drive is laggy


    I record to a seagate external drive and theres huge laggs here and there. Is there som problem with the drive or is it a know issue?
    im on a xbox series x and the caputes is in 4K. The laggs seems to happen when there is a lot stuff happening in the game like gunfights.

    should ive bought a ssd?

    :)
     
    SomnolentDust70, Mar 11, 2021
    #1
  2. Gerry Gonzalez Win User

    Xbox One X 4K Recording

    Recording internally. No external drives connected. Recording in 4K HDR for 30 seconds.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Game pass downloads

    Do other games you own that aren't from game pass have the same problem? Do you have an external hard drive. If a game I install to my external hard drive is very laggy I will move it to my internal hard drive which usually fixes the problem.
  4. Goat_lol Win User

    Why is my xbox running so slow?

    It is the xbox one s also i do not have any peripherals or a external hard drive connected i have already tried a hard reset many times but no help it just stays laggy
  5. denis97g Win User

    Added External Drive, can I transfer captures that are on Internal, if so how?

  6. Connah95 Win User

    xbox one & tv

    Firstly , you don't need an external hard drive to record game's gameplay clips.
Thema:

Xbox recordings to external drive is laggy

Loading...
  1. Xbox recordings to external drive is laggy - Similar Threads - recordings external drive

  2. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  3. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  4. Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to...
  5. Game Captures not recording audio

    in XboX Insiders
    Game Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set...
  6. Got a Series X, but external recording seems to completely corrupt at random.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a Series X, but external recording seems to completely corrupt at random.: I have a brand new external hard drive, but when I record, it’s basically a 50/50 shot if the recording actually saves or if it becomes corrupted or not. I’ve seen a few other people online say...
  7. My external hard drive won't record multiple videos

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My external hard drive won't record multiple videos: The new Xbox next gen capture update has ruined my recording experience with recording long form gameplay on the Next Gen Xbox. I used to be able to record multiple hours worth of video content to...
  8. Series X. When recording to an external SSD, the system will say it's recording, but the...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X. When recording to an external SSD, the system will say it's recording, but the...: This has only started recently in the past month or so. Previously it had worked flawlessly. But now it's intermittent. Sometimes it records the second I hit the hotkey, other times it will start...
  9. Can I Record On 1080 60fps From XBOX Series X With an USB 3.1 Gen 2 External SSD

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Record On 1080 60fps From XBOX Series X With an USB 3.1 Gen 2 External SSD: I Want To Know Can I capture a 60 Min 1080 60fps video on XBOX Series X With USB 3.1 Gen 2 External SSD. f00c906d-d721-405d-a73e-e6a97d58e790
  10. Can i use my phone as an external storage to record xbox clips for over 10 minutes?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can i use my phone as an external storage to record xbox clips for over 10 minutes?: Hello, i want to record videos on xbox for over 10 minutes but i need an external storage, can i use my phone as an external storage? d95127c1-2cbb-4260-a8c6-8fd00757e9c0