Xbox RB bumper unresponsive

Discus and support Xbox RB bumper unresponsive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After not playing on the controller for a while i noticed the RB bumper was completely unresponsive. after taking the plastic casing off, i saw that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TalMXB, Nov 25, 2022.

1. TalMXB
    TalMXB Guest

After not playing on the controller for a while i noticed the RB bumper was completely unresponsive. after taking the plastic casing off, i saw that there has been a leak and that the battery corrosion might've damaged the bumper. What should i do?

Xbox RB bumper unresponsive [​IMG]

:)

TalMXB, Nov 25, 2022
  2. HowRidiculous4 Win User

RB bumper unresponsive

Hi the only solution I can think of now is to ask around for someone that fix console related items and send it to them to open it up for you , if you don't want to do it yourself.

or if the controller is still under warranty feel free to contact Microsoft support for assistants with either sending it to them for repairs or exchanging it for a new one

Hope this helps Gamer
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

TalMXB, I'm sorry about the situation, friend.

What we can do is trigger the repair of your control if it is still within the deadline.

Click on this link, if your console appears in your account click on it or register it.

After clicking on it, go to ''start order''. In the category put ''accessories'' and on the side ''standard control'' and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2

Why warranty gone? because you open it? if yes, why you open the controller if is under warranty period?!
  5. C.V.N. Win User

RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2

I had to exchange my Elite Series 2 two times before I got one that didnt have button issues. Not sure what causes this. Im sorry to hear that this happened after your warranty expired.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Tips please..

FYI -- I messed up. A "finesse shot" needs the RB (Right Bumper)... not left. Left bumper is for chips, if I recall.
Thema:

1. Xbox RB bumper unresponsive - Similar Threads - bumper unresponsive

2. How do i fix my bumper not working on xbox series elite 2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my bumper not working on xbox series elite 2 controller: My left bumper does not work when i press it down it doesnt register. You have to push very hard for it to sometimes work. I bought this controller for 180 bucks and you would at least excpect it...
  3. Xbox Series X bumper design is bad.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X bumper design is bad.: I'm about to be going on my fourth series x controller with the last one being purchased father's day 2022 5 months ago already broken. The bumper prongs that press the button internally have...
  4. Xbox Series S Controller - Bumper Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller - Bumper Issue: Hi, I bought an Xbox one S console with controller last year, the left bumper is stuck and unresponsive. I’ve tried to contact Xbox Support via the portal but I keep getting error messages when...
  5. Left bumper and right bumper durability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left bumper and right bumper durability: Whats up with the controller lb Rb button durability my controller hasn't been damaged at all and the left bumper just stopped working I don't want to have to keep getting new controllers or...
  6. Xbox Series X controller left bumper unresponsive

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller left bumper unresponsive: I just bought this controller and unless I press down a bit harder than normal, it won’t register a press. The right side is fine. submitted by /u/BootlegJunk [link] [comments]
  7. Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708

in XBoX on Windows
    Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708: I noticed recently that my right bumper on my Xbox one controller model 1708 is being unresponsive. Its still working but I need to press the center of the bumper firmly for a response which is...
  8. RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2: I have had my pro controller series two for almost 6 months but I keep really good care of it. Nothing else it broken besides the right bumper which lately has been unresponsive. Its not actually...
  9. RB bumper unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    RB bumper unresponsive: I have an original Xbox One with the controller that came out of the box. For quite a while now, the right bumper works only if I press it with force a lot of times. I'm not sure what the problem...
  10. Xbox series X controller bumpers unresponsive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X controller bumpers unresponsive: I was playing a game of Modern Warfare when my left bumper started to not respond half the time. It kept on getting worse until it worked once every 15 clicks. I was just wondering if this is a...