Xbox Razer Turret is having connection issues

Discus and support Xbox Razer Turret is having connection issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure what's going on . My mouse isn't working on the Xbox wireless - ly. It only works when I plug it into the Xbox. The KB works fine but the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wild-Ad-4221, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Xbox Razer Turret is having connection issues

Not sure what's going on . My mouse isn't working on the Xbox wireless - ly. It only works when I plug it into the Xbox. The KB works fine but the mouse just stopped connecting about a month ago. The Xbox Razer app isn't recognizing the KBYM at all. Anyone have this issue??

submitted by /u/Wild-Ad-4221
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wild-Ad-4221, Feb 6, 2021
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox razer turret

Just to be clear, I do not have the Xbox razer turret or any experience with it.

Did you leave both options for wired and wireless on during all of your trouble shooting? You may have to turn off the wired option since you are using it wirelessly by the sounds of it.

The other thing is that I know that my Logitech racing wheel can be a bit iffy when it comes to getting it to work correctly, I have to connect it a certain way and launch things in a certain way to get it up and running smoothly, it could be a similar case
    here, take note of what peripharals you have turned on (controllers, Xbox razer turret, etc) and which you use to launch the games.

Try having the razer turret unplugged from the xbox, then turn the Xbox on with a controller, wait until it has booted up, connected to Xbox Live and everything. then turn the controller off, connect the razer turret and then launch the game with that (If
    possible)

If that doesn't work or isn't possible, use the controller to launch the game, then turn the controller off, and connect the razer turret.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Razer Turret for Xbox One

4. ArminatorX Win User

How do I use a wireless mouse on xbox without a receiver?

Unfortunately, there are no offical Xbox One mice that can directly connect to the Xbox One without a reciever.

Even the
    Razer Turret keyboard and mouse combo
    that's specifically made for the Xbox One has their own receiver dongle.

So to answer your question: You don't/can't use a wireless mouse on the Xbox One without a receiver.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

How do I use a wireless mouse on xbox without a receiver?

Unfortunately, there are no offical Xbox One mice that can directly connect to the Xbox One without a reciever.

Even the
    Razer Turret keyboard and mouse combo
    that's specifically made for the Xbox One has their own receiver dongle.

So to answer your question: You don't/can't use a wireless mouse on the Xbox One without a receiver.
    Correct, I am using a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard with a dongle, there is no other way to connect a mouse wirelessly.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Keyboard and Mouse Navigation

The razer turret for Xbox one does just that, just a bit expensive but pretty cool
Thema:

Xbox Razer Turret is having connection issues

1. Xbox Razer Turret is having connection issues - Similar Threads - Razer Turret having

2. razer turret xbox or nexus key no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    razer turret xbox or nexus key no longer working: all of a suddn the xbox nexus key has stopped working on my Turret, it was working fine ,has there been and update that has caused this ? 7ed8e76f-660e-42bb-8d71-3ddd376670be
  3. Razer Turret Problems not solved by Razer

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Turret Problems not solved by Razer: I bought a Razer Turret for Xbox One on Facebook Marketplace and asked that the seller include the proof of purchase, as I wanted to be sure that I could have it in case there were any issues with...
  4. Razer Turret for Xbox One - Dedicated Xbox Guide key and Mouse 4/5 key issues

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Turret for Xbox One - Dedicated Xbox Guide key and Mouse 4/5 key issues: Hello, this is a re post as of OS version 10.0.22000.3021. I and others from previous posts comments are still experiencing this issue. I have been having major issues with the Razer Turret for...
  5. Razer Turret for Xbox One - Dedicated Xbox Guide key/Mouse 4/5 key issues

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Turret for Xbox One - Dedicated Xbox Guide key/Mouse 4/5 key issues: Hello, I have been having major issues with the Razer Turret for Xbox One after the recent skip ahead release. The dedicated Xbox guide key button is no longer working (one of the selling points...
  6. Small Issue With Razer Turret K&M With Latest Insider Update

in XboX Insiders
    Small Issue With Razer Turret K&M With Latest Insider Update: Hey team, I noticed a small issue with my Razer Turret Keyboard today. It’s a product I haven’t been using as of late, and it’s likely it could have been a bug from a previous insider update, but...
  7. Razer Turret has compatibility issues with the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Turret has compatibility issues with the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox Series X: Hello, I am having a major issue with the Razer Turret Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for Xbox consoles. I’ve been loving an enjoying Flight Sim a lot on my Xbox console, but I realized really...
  8. Razer turret support for Microsoft Flight simulator on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer turret support for Microsoft Flight simulator on xbox series x: The current default keyboad setup is not supported causing a lengthy time to rebind most controls. Would it be possible to add a dedicated option for the Razor turret for xbox?...
  9. Razer Turret for Xbox One's Nexus (Guide) Key does not work anymore.

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Turret for Xbox One's Nexus (Guide) Key does not work anymore.: As the title says the Nexus or Xbox Key on the Razer Turret for Xbox One does not open the Xbox Guide on Xbox One X or Xbox Series X anymore. The Windows Key opens the Xbox Guide now on both...
  10. Razer Turret for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Turret for Xbox One: Can the (Razer Turret for Xbox One Keyboard) be used with the Xbox series S and X ? [img] fe3a2859-281e-462f-8b79-b1ce7c37e123