Xbox ranting

Discus and support Xbox ranting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anybody else annoyed with the updates that they’re consoles are getting? I’ve gotten 3 updates this week for my console. Like come on Xbox!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by immabeast6824, May 6, 2021.

1. Xbox ranting

Anybody else annoyed with the updates that they’re consoles are getting? I’ve gotten 3 updates this week for my console. Like come on Xbox!!

:)

immabeast6824, May 6, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Oh I got something to say

Same here.Been with xbox/xbox live since 2003 & you have never had to pay to transfer your gamertag from one console to another.

Nothing wrong with a rant as long as it a well informed rant.

The op's is not a well informed rant.
  3. Dale Bryant Win User

Unable to purchase DLC from XBox One Console

XBox that is.. sorry for the typo and the ranting!
  4. xR3AVEz Win User

So, Who is Definitely Jumping Ship?

5. COD 2 HALO Win User

"UN"-Fix the Guardian; please!

I will say that your rant oo is in the top 10 of rants. It is justified, reasonable and to the point. My kind of rant.
  6. FatalDarkprince Win User

Xbox ranting

Hey there immabeast6824, thank you for voicing your concern. As an Alpha Xbox Insider, I definitely feel your pain. If you are in the insider program, you will get updates often unfortunately. It's the nature of the beast. However, you can opt out of the insider program should you feel to do so and then you shouldn't have as many updates to deal with. If you want to stay in the insider program then know that usually, if your xbox is on instant on, then it should update while it is turned off. It normaly manually updates every 6am but you can always check for updates beforehand and update it yourself when you have time or not currently playing anything but as an insider, the updates will be frequently. I usually just try to update it when im not on the console so that it doesnt pop up when i am playing a game.
Thema:

Xbox ranting

1. Xbox ranting - Similar Threads - ranting

2. xbox one series s and games (rant warning)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one series s and games (rant warning): I purchased the series s console a couple of months ago. Generally really happy with it. Except for one area: I have an 8 TB hard drive attached to it, and of course, I can play the pre-X/S games...
  3. Rant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rant: why is it when I set my pfp to something similar to someone else’s it’s a damn offense but when they do it, it’s not. The enforcement team is absolutely terrible and so is the system, like nobody...
  4. insider rant.. here goes nothing

in XboX Insiders
    insider rant.. here goes nothing: Whenever I go into the Xbox insider app I'm expecting that there's something for us to do but every time I go in there there's literally nothing except for the weekly pulse. And lately there has...
  5. Xbox recovery form rant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox recovery form rant: I just have to get this off my chest and hope someone who works at microsoft somehow sees this. The Recovery form is USELESS in every way. First off all an ai sees your answers not a REAL human...
  6. Shipping Rant

in XBoX on Windows
    Shipping Rant: I am so frustrated. I placed an order for my son for his birthday. It was a new Xbox wireless controller and headset. The items were to be shipped to a PO Box. At no time during the purchase did...
  7. No SX Game, App auto update Rant.

in XboX Insiders
    No SX Game, App auto update Rant.: First sorry for the rant Really tired of this. It's been ages, it has been like this here and there, but today it just really ticks me off. Load up Watch Dogs, and a 41GB update... Come on!!! Only...
  8. Rant About Disc Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rant About Disc Drive: The new driver design is trash, never before have i been so infuriated with a brand, probably because I've bought 2 consoles by now and they keep having the same issues, My original S stopped...
  9. Polite rant for years old issue but it’s needed

in XboX Insiders
    Polite rant for years old issue but it’s needed: Please fix the horrible dashboard/ notifications sounds whenever I open anything! Sounds like a bowl of Rice Krispies the way it snaps/ crackles and pops randomly across the dash, I’m not the only...
  10. A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE: I have tried my best to fix whatever is broken with ny game. Here's the thing. Back a month or so ago I had bought minecraft PE for me and my girlfriend to play during this pandemic as we are far...