Xbox randomly turns off every 10 minutes please help!!!

Discus and support Xbox randomly turns off every 10 minutes please help!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried plugging it into different outlets but no matter what I do it will turn off ( there is no sound when it turns off and the light is red when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evo RGIII, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Evo RGIII
    Evo RGIII Guest

I've tried plugging it into different outlets but no matter what I do it will turn off ( there is no sound when it turns off and the light is red when it goes off)

:)

Evo RGIII, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Jack Westy
    Jack Westy Guest
    Xbox one can't connect to ethernet cable!?

I played xbox 360 for 10 years with this cable plugged in, and ZERO issues! Now I got a one s,and when I plug cable in nothing comes up on network settings, and also my Xbox signs me out of my account every 2 or so minutes ! Internet fine, I tried my 360, still works! Tried it on computer, still works! Could the Xbox be at fault?(possibly broken) I can't play any games now and obviously can't play live! Any help please please !!!!!!!

Thanks

*I finally got it to work(just randomly worked for an hour) but then when I turned off and came back, it went back to same thing that was happening earlier and I've been trying for 2 hours with no luck !

thanks again , Jack

Jack Westy, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Laodude24
    Laodude24 Guest
    Xbox one black screen

so this morning, I was playing ac syndicate when all of a sudden the screen turned black randomly. I shut the tv off and when I turned it back on, the picture was there again. But a few minutes later, it turned black again. Every time I turned back on the tv, the pictures there for a few minutes then it turns black. I don't know what's wrong! Can someone. Help me? Thanks

Laodude24, Jan 2, 2014
  4. WilliamRLBaker Win User

4gig slim wont stop beeping

no its not turning on or off it just beeps randomly every few minutes and beeps when its turned off it never turns on or off when its doing this beeping.
  5. SANDY6920 Win User

My 250GB Slim keeps turning itself off every 5 - 10 minutes.

my Xbox keeps turning off i have to wait 10-15 minutes in till i can turn it back on can anyone help me with this please?
  6. Tartanterror966 Win User

Getting Disconnected off of Xbox Live randomly every 10-20 minutes

I have tested the xbox on another gateway and it works fine... I believe they may be throttling the xbox live bandwidth.. they have purportedly been suspected of doing it in the past
  7. ColdBreeze14 Win User

Hey Mister Beep,

I do not have any modem or router on my Technicolor. I disable the firewall and I am still getting disconnected. I think my software is up to date. It is eMTA & DOCSIS Software Version: 01.E6.01.22.12. Also the steps I did was :

Cleared System Cache several times (per Xbox Live support advice).

Deleted and re-downloaded profile (per Xbox Live support advice); this took about 10 or so re-attempts to successfully download, for some reason.

Removed most recent Xbox 360 system update, and re-downloaded (per Xbox Live support advice).

Turned off Xbox 360 power, physically removed hard disk, reinserted it, and finally re-applied power (per Xbox Live support advice); this resulted in the system requiring a re-download of the Xbox 360 system update.

Provisioned router with set of UDP and TCP port numbers to setup port forwarding to Xbox 360 (per Xbox Live support advice).

Provisioned router to establish a static IP address for the Xbox 360 (per Xbox Live support advice).
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! If you are having disconnect issues while being on the Technicolor TC8305C from Comcast, please refer to my post on the first page. There's a bit of troubleshooting and information that we're looking for from you guys. We appreciate your patience
    and help while we work with our partner to get this sorted out! :D
Thema:

1. Xbox randomly turns off every 10 minutes please help!!! - Similar Threads - randomly turns off

2. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  3. Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games: Playing games like Hell let loose, Forza Motorsport, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I can rule out overheating. It is well ventilated and a new console. Did a hard reset and any other recommendations....
  4. Xbox series s turns off randomly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s turns off randomly: Hello i just get an xbox series s seconde hand 2days ago and yesterday i was playing like 4-5hours and then while im playing fifa the s freezes and the controller start blinking and then shutdown...
  5. How do I stop my Xbox controller from randomly turning off when a headset is plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my Xbox controller from randomly turning off when a headset is plugged into...: My Xbox controller turns off intermittently while playing COD and any other game. This only happens when a headset is plugged into the 3.5mm jack and most of the time in party chat. This was...
  6. Xbox series S turning off randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S turning off randomly: For the past few months my Xbox series S has been turning off randomly. Sometimes when I’m playing a game and sometimes when I’m just watching YouTube. It’s even happened when I’ve been sat at the...
  7. Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly: Whenever I play NBA 2K24 on my XBox one, it shuts off my console randomly. Is that an issue with the game, because it only happens when I play that game. Is there a way to fix it because I want to...
  8. My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f
  9. i have this problem on my controller. it turns off randomly with it has its wire plug in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have this problem on my controller. it turns off randomly with it has its wire plug in...: xbox series x/s controller i have this problem which it’s always disconnecting random times but when it disconnects it vibrates then it connects sometimes it keeps doing it like every min. But...
  10. My Xbox Series X randomly turns off when playing certain games

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series X randomly turns off when playing certain games: Hi I bought my Xbox series X around a year ago now and it worked fine for the first few months but all of a sudden when playing games like fortnite or cod my Xbox just completely shuts off it’s...