Xbox questions and reasons im switching

Discus and support Xbox questions and reasons im switching in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, im pondering various questions and descriptions to very certain aspects of the xbox gen consoles. Originally ive been playstation gen gamer so i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joshmckinney20, Dec 30, 2020.

  1. Xbox questions and reasons im switching


    Hello, im pondering various questions and descriptions to very certain aspects of the xbox gen consoles. Originally ive been playstation gen gamer so i dont know anything about xbox gen consoles at all and honestly im getting tired of all the only in japan certain games availability on playstation gens but only come to america on xbox or pc instead of being able to play the games. Im tired of being very unhappy with the games i dont like playing while everything i really want to play is only in japan on playstation or xbox gen consoles, so im thinking about switching from playstation gen to xbox gen, due to everything i want to play is on xbox gen but only available in japan on ps4, such as the backwards compatibility xbox has that the playstation dont. This is why i want to switch but i do want to get some of my questions answered and only way to get the right answers is the xbox gen players. Now onto the questions. 1, do i need to pay for xbox live just to purchase games on the xbox store to be able to play the offline games? For example i want to play phantasy star universe. (not phantasy star online 2) 2, if i bought games on the xbox one and get the new xbox gen console will i be able to play it without buying it again?. 3, will i be able to use my pc microsoft game account on the xbox gens?. And my final question is will i be able to play games i buy on microsoft store on xbox gen and if possible the steam games ive purchased?.

    Please dont look at this as a rant, im merely tired of developers screwing over americans on playstation consoles and going to switch since playstation is getting let down by developers and fans of their games.

    submitted by /u/joshmckinney20
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/joshmckinney20, Dec 30, 2020
    #1
  2. Yo Its B Eazy Win User

    I want my $$$ Back!

    Another reason why im switching to PS4
  3. soggychipmunk59 Win User

    Game Share Survey Not Working

    I have used up the 5 “home xbox switches” five times because they dont last long for some reason. I use an xbox switch and for some reason it goes away after having games on one xbox for like 1-2 months. Im not sure why they go away
  4. SoldiersofGod29 Win User

    Xbox Live keeps disconnecting

    I think that for some reason the router I have is just not very good with the xbox so I switched it to a different router and it hasn't disconnected yet. So I guess im good
  5. Ps4ImOnMyWay Win User

    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Enforcement Team

    microsofts enforcement team is the reason im switching to PS4. They ban you for nothing and are trash, paid to copy paste and deny requests.
  6. SP Rhino Win User

    Help Please

    @Lofty, yes, until i had pulled the mains lead, pressing and holding the controllers xbox button only switched off the the pad itself not the X1, pressing the xbox button on the X1 did switch off the console, im just a little concerened that this happened,
    and wondering if the console is on the way out, or is there another reason for this ?
Thema:

Xbox questions and reasons im switching

Loading...
  1. Xbox questions and reasons im switching - Similar Threads - questions reasons switching

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Question on ban (1year ago) just found out the reason...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Question on ban (1year ago) just found out the reason...: So reading the BF2042 forums someone was asking if reporting leads to bans and the mod linked a page to see if you account has action on it. I clicked on it as I know I got a coms ban. I thought...