Xbox Question.

Discus and support Xbox Question. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Built-in charging for controllers. That's really about it for me. I really enjoy the console and the community as a whole.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlphaHannibal, Aug 7, 2019.

  1. Xbox Question.


    Built-in charging for controllers. That's really about it for me. I really enjoy the console and the community as a whole.

    :)
     
    AlphaHannibal, Aug 7, 2019
    #1
  2. Biggshow Win User

    Zoo Tycoon

    I take it this is a PC question and not an Xbox question?

    If it is an Xbox question this is the first time I have heard of a game not going full screen.
  3. Riellerthecreep Win User

    Xbox questions

    The way i see it, since I created a new profile we cut all ties to the other account, aka: got rid of credit card, changed info etc. I am aware that the profile still exists BUT i do not own it anymore. I think of it like the profile is in purgatory: Its
    not gone but i dont own it. Finally even IF there was modded info on the console since I formatted it is all gone anyway. 1 last question: did that affect the console? ex: modded tech corrupted the console
  4. HassanB Win User

    Xbox questions

    Yes, I'm familiar with what "formatting" is. It's deleting everything that is on the console's hard drive itself, that doesn't mean that it deletes your gamertag from the Xbox LIVE servers. This get's rid of everything you had on the console such as gamertag
    (local profiles), downloadable content, save files, etc. This does NOT delete your Xbox LIVE gamertag from the Xbox LIVE servers.

    You can still re-download that "modded" profile if it's not already banned or reset by simply selecting "download profile" and entering in the e-mail and password. I'm fairly aware of what I was talking about in the above post and everything I've written holds
    true.
  5. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

    xbox question

    I know a key board works with Messenger and now Internet Explorer. I do not know for sure if a mouse does.
  6. RaGe x Sniper Win User

    Xbox Question.

    Disable mandatory system updates. They always pop up at the worst times and take way longer than they really should given their size. It's really not that hard to make them optional
Thema:

Xbox Question.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Question. - Similar Threads - Question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....