Xbox Quest for the month of May

Discus and support Xbox Quest for the month of May in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can an Admin please help me, I contacted xbox support but they just redirected me here. My problem is that when ever i try to check my progress on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Wildstorm09, May 30, 2018.

1. Wildstorm09
    Wildstorm09 Guest

Can an Admin please help me, I contacted xbox support but they just redirected me here. My problem is that when ever i try to check my progress on my challenges for the month of May( this month) for the Xbox quest, it just says "Collecting Data. Come back
    soon!" I've been keeping track of my progress and know I'm done but since i cant check my progress I dont know it it'll count. Please help.

:)

Wildstorm09, May 30, 2018
  2. Xbox quest rewards not received

I completed all Xbox Live quests for the months: March, April, and May. I have not received the mystery rewards for any of these months.

WARRIORxOFxODIN, May 30, 2018
  3. Xbox quest tracker is not accurate

I completed all three xbox quests for the month of May but the quest tracker still says 0% for downloading games with gold, even though I downloaded all of them several times.

xlike a beast19, May 30, 2018
  4. Ian Wolf YT Win User

Not Recieving Xbox Quests Rewards For The Month Of May

Same here
    Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.

(Smwutches)
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

xbox may quest

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  6. TMORBEY10 Win User

Xbox Quests May

Ye also having the same issue, I spoke to the Microsoft Support and they said they don't know about any problems with it, even though many people have reported this on the forums and they still haven't done anything about this, I have installed all the free
    may games and still says 0%.
  7. Smwutches Win User

May Xbox Quests

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you will want to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. Smwutches Win User

xbox may quest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
Thema:

1. Xbox Quest for the month of May - Similar Threads - Quest month May

2. Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quests with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription?: Hi. Okay, question is.... Can you complete the Monthly Game Pass Quest (Specifically the one for 500 points) with a PC ONLY Game Pass subscription? My Ultimate ends soon and I need 1 more week or...
  3. Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP)

in XboX Insiders
    Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP): [IMG] submitted by /u/Pumpkinhead3125 [link] [comments]
  4. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  5. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  6. Will there be a new quest promotion for the month of September?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will there be a new quest promotion for the month of September?: Since the school year has started back up I was wondering if there will be quests that you do once a month. 173e6842-2b60-42b8-9478-bf04e1bbadd3
  7. July Quest Rewards and Extra 3 Month with Purchase of 3.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    July Quest Rewards and Extra 3 Month with Purchase of 3.: So the first time I posted this I was worried about the 3 hours of multiplayer and that did come through, but when I originally looked after it, said the join a club was completed, I've now gone...
  8. No reward from April’s quest of the month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No reward from April’s quest of the month: Finished April’s quest of the month but still have not received the rewards from it yet. 2e30971d-e7cb-4641-8033-7867193b490a
  9. Missing rewards from quest month of May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing rewards from quest month of May: I completed the month of May rewards and have not received my rewards yet. I have proof confirming that I completed this from Microsoft support. The ticket number is 1430305770...
  10. Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February: I am trying to get my reward for March's quest. I never received anything for that month and we are into June. Also I was given an already used code for the month of February, I would really...