Xbox purchased in US works in Europe??

Discus and support Xbox purchased in US works in Europe?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I bought my Xbox One S All-Digital in the US and I will be moving to Europe in a few weeks. I'm debating on taking my Xbox with me or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mschaplin66, Sep 9, 2021.

1. mschaplin66
    mschaplin66 Guest

Hey everyone,

I bought my Xbox One S All-Digital in the US and I will be moving to Europe in a few weeks. I'm debating on taking my Xbox with me or selling it.

Does a US Xbox work in Europe? Has anyone done this before?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

:)

mschaplin66, Sep 9, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Yes, the console purchased in the US will work in Europe. Maybe you just need a wall outlet adapter. The console works on both voltages.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

There's no need for an adaptor.

The cable is a standard fig 8 power cable that you can buy from any electrical shop or online. You just need the right type of cable for the plug of the country you're visiting.

The console is multi-voltage and works anywhere.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

I was asking more for the regional limitations for the console and/or the games?

Thank you!!
    Hi,

Profile will sign in without issues and any previously purchased games will work.

The era of HDMI has ended the old PAL/NTSC compatibility with TV's. You won't have problems here either.

Games you have previously downloaded will work just fine on your current account. However to buy more content will require you to migrate your account to the new region.
  5. mschaplin66 Win User

Thank you @Obsessive Power & @SamQY for your replies.

I was asking more for the regional limitations for the console and/or the games?

Thank you!!
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox purchased in Europe to be used in India

If your console is a PAL machine you will have no problems playing PAL games purchased in India on your console, as long as they say PAL on the box. DVD movies on the other hand, will not play on your console. Switzerland is DVD Region 2, India is Region
    5. Although my guess is you should be able to purchase some UK or European R2 DVD's in India that will play on your console.

Like I said before, games won't be an issue though.
Thema:

1. Xbox purchased in US works in Europe?? - Similar Threads - purchased works Europe

2. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  3. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  4. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  5. Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...: Hi, I purchased the 737-900 on flight simulator for my xbox x. When I use the throttle to take off the speed counter goes back to zero straight away, I’ve tried many ways of correcting it and...
  6. Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work.: Good day Microsoft, how i can change gamertag in Ukraine? For now, if i want to purchase "Gamertag Change" service, for me available only US billing address. Because of this i can`t purchaice...
  7. Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working: I recently purchased the Forza Motorsport (2023) welcome pack. However, when I bought it, nothing was given to me, unless they have put the rewards in a place that I cannot find. I have checked...
  8. My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased: i recently bought the xray camo on Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare and even after installing it it still shows up as locked on the game. I looked around online and i am yet to find an answer any...
  9. I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play: Purchased EA football but its stopped working. Was OK last night but won't play now. 5d2bf4ea-29b2-4c8e-9b0c-e5db77105212
  10. Xbox cloud gaming , game pass purchased but not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox cloud gaming , game pass purchased but not working: hey there , i bought game pass ultimate for cloud gaming , and now it’s not showing that i don’t have it , and that i need to switch reigons, i have done i few reigons i think i would she used but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ahould i buy a us xbox series c or eu