Xbox purchase for gta v online gone wrong

Discus and support Xbox purchase for gta v online gone wrong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I purchased a Megalodon shark card for gta v online and my funds are not available for use I'm really concerned why that is I have done everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tyler simmons, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Xbox purchase for gta v online gone wrong

So I purchased a Megalodon shark card for gta v online and my funds are not available for use I'm really concerned why that is I have done everything fix it from restarting the game to hard restarting my xbox and nothing happened can I get my money back or can we get the issue resolved I'm very disappointed with Rockstar right now this is the first time this has happened

:)

tyler simmons, Jun 1, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Tyler. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if you have a completed transaction for the in-game content from your account's order history on this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it's completed there, please do the steps below to refresh the contents of your profile.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

When you're finished, select Close. Power off the console for 1min. Power on the console then click Gamertag pic

Select >Add New>

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to ad

Try checking in the game to see if the in-game content is there.

If it's still not there, It can take up to 24 hours before you receive it in-game. I would recommend waiting for now and checking it every hour. If you still haven't received it during that timeframe. Please do contact Rockstar support for further advice. You can contact them using this link, https://support.rockstargames.com/.

As an alternate option, you can request a refund using this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-....
  3. Zach Birchfield Win User

Why can't I play gta online with gta5 game disc?

I got the GTA V it includes GTA v and GTA V online with criminal enterprise starter pack and I cant play GTA online idk what's going on with that do u have to get game pass for it.
  4. MerceNineRY Win User

GTA 5 Online Discussion

so i was right after all! it says on the sticky concerning Online, that GTA Online takes place before the events of the SP GTA V. So Technically the Online portion is the event that kicks of GTA V...

and to add Credibilty on this, is that an Xbox Ambassador post this information! HA

:)
  5. MerceNineRY Win User

Rockstar loves to insult/offend people...

no doubt, i will start GTA V once Online launches. i have refrained from GTA V when i got it on launch, but come Oct 1st...going to start GTA V Online
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Purchase

So you got the story mode of GTA V, this is an add on of the online mode, to access it you need to purchase GTA V online mode, and to answer your question, is not a physical edition its digital

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Xbox purchase for gta v online gone wrong - Similar Threads - purchase gta online

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  6. i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....: i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it. how can i install it or run it using xcloud? 0fd8e2a6-a840-464e-8fe1-160056b9359d
  7. I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...: I’ve purchased gta 4 for Xbox series s and when I go to install it the option to install it isn’t there and it’s been doing this for a few days 7ce1f89f-11d5-4764-80e8-7d59ffe9e398
  8. How do I recover a GTA Online Character with my purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a GTA Online Character with my purchases?: I was forced to create a new GTA Online character last night because mine wouldn't load. Bought a shark card for the first time on the new character, then logged off a while later. Logged back on...
  9. Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?: A long time ago, maybe 6 months ago, i was playing GTA online and I was having a lot of fun. I then decide to play it again later on until today when i stumbled across this problem. I couldn’t...
  10. Was my GTA online info affected by purchasing GTA after originally gamesharing it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was my GTA online info affected by purchasing GTA after originally gamesharing it?: So, I bought an series s a few months ago, and did not have plans to purchase a lot of games or gold as I didn’t plan to use it much. I ended up having a friend who gave me his gameshare for gold...