XBOX punchcards not working

Discus and support XBOX punchcards not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Punchcards for both the Ultimate game sale as well as Microsoft Flight Sim are not working for my account. Items were purchased for these promotions... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GujuGuerilla, Jul 28, 2021.

1. GujuGuerilla
    GujuGuerilla Guest

Punchcards for both the Ultimate game sale as well as Microsoft Flight Sim are not working for my account. Items were purchased for these promotions but it does not appear under the rewards.

There is also an issue with the Ultimate Game Sale punchcard where it will re-direct to a page that states “Something went wrong” and there is a button to refresh the page which does nothing.

:)

GujuGuerilla, Jul 28, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. shaunboyer Win User

Same. I spent $80 on the Ultimate sale and the punchcard for "spend $40 receive 4000 points" in the rewards app remains blank, Attempting to click on the redeem tab on that reward redirects me to the store with error message "something went wrong". I made said purchases on Friday and Saturday I believe, its now Wednesday and the purchases are still not reflecting in the reward app and still getting the same error.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Games On Demand Pre-Order Punchcard Not Reflecting Pre-Order Purchases Correctly

Any version of the game does work towards the punchcard, but make sure you are checking the punches at the top of the punchcard page where it says 1 2 3, and not the game picture. That is here you will see the punch.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

RE3 Punchcard and CODpoints.

The punchcards at their slowest unlock two or three days later so the resident evil 3 punchcard should have rewarded you by now. Let us know if the rewards request form worked and hopefully you submit it today.
Thema:

1. XBOX punchcards not working - Similar Threads - punchcards working

2. V for Victory Punchcard Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V for Victory Punchcard Not Working: Split from this thread. I have submitted 4 tickets to Rewards Support for this exact same issue, the first being over 3 weeks ago, with no response. Customer service has been awful. Can...
  3. V for Victory Punchcard Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    V for Victory Punchcard Not Working: As the title suggests I am not being credited for the V for Victory punchcard. I submitted a ticket and was told to make sure I'm logged into my XBOX account. Obviously I am logged into my account...
  4. Didn't received Great New Games Spotlight punchcard points

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't received Great New Games Spotlight punchcard points: Good morning. I bought one of the games from the list of this particular task in Microsoft Rewards and didn't get my 2.500 points. Bought Destiny 2: Lightfall expansion and yet don't completed...
  5. Microsoft rewards punchcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards punchcard: hello a few days ago I completed this months anime punchcard and received the points but the card said I would also get a gift card and have not received the gift...
  6. Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard: I completed the summer spotlight punchcard on Aug 3rd and I still haven't gotten my $10 gift card yet. I contacted both xbox and microsoft support, but they didn't help much. I read the terms and...
  7. Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard: I activated the Forza Horizon 5 reward card and completed 3 achievements, yet the rewards app does not register it completed. Everything else has a green completed check except the EARN AN...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Punchcard error

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 Punchcard error: There's a recent punch card pop up in the rewards section, however, when I click to load it, I get an error message. I am unable to open it to even activate it and see the tasks. Yet all the other...
  9. Elden Ring 6000 microsoft point punchcard query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden Ring 6000 microsoft point punchcard query: Id like to buy Elden Ring (non-preorder standard digital edition) but want to know if I would still be eligible for the 6000 mp punch card before I purchase it. 1. The promotion ends on the 9th...
  10. Freedom Rewards punchcard does not seem to work correctly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom Rewards punchcard does not seem to work correctly: First question: The Freedom rewards does not seem to add the right punches. I play Fallout Shelter, neverwinter nights, Adventure pop and Frozen freefall snowball fight. I purchased some ingame...