Xbox program not work

Discus and support Xbox program not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox program on PC starts for 30 seconds with only the Xbox icon turned on, and then it just crashes. I've already tried everything I could. It is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Misha S, Dec 15, 2023.

  1. Misha S
    Misha S Guest

    Xbox program not work


    The Xbox program on PC starts for 30 seconds with only the Xbox icon turned on, and then it just crashes. I've already tried everything I could. It is advisable to find me a person who speaks Russian.

    :)
     
    Misha S, Dec 15, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox program not work

    Russia is currently under international sanction ans banned from all Microsoft services including Xbox. this is not able to be bypassed

    В настоящее время оссия находится под международной санкцией и запрещена пользоваться всеми сервисами Microsoft, включая Xbox.
  3. Ava Thompson1 Win User

    Xbox program not work

    Ensure your Windows OS and all drivers, especially graphics and network drivers, are up to date. You can check for updates in the 'Settings' -> 'Update & Security' section of Windows.

    Also, Windows offers a built-in troubleshooter for apps. You can access it by going to 'Settings' -> 'Update & Security' -> 'Troubleshoot' -> 'Additional troubleshooters' -> 'Windows Store Apps'.

    Sometimes, other software, like antivirus programs, can interfere with the Xbox app. Try temporarily disabling any antivirus or firewall software to see if that solves the issue.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

    Xbox program not work

    Hello, Misha S. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

    I understand that you're having some trouble using the Xbox app.

    Not only that, but I would like to ask what are the potential solutions you have tried to solve this issue?
    Please describe each one.

    For now, I could suggest these potential solutions in case you didn't try them:

    1. Disable temporarily your antivirus or firewall, this includes Microsoft Defender.

    2. Search “Services” by using the Windows search functionality and look for the following services:

    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

    For each service: Right-click on the service > Properties.
    In Startup Type, set the service to Automatic.

    If the service isn’t started, click Start > Apply > OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

    Note: In case GamingServices can't be modified, skip that one.

    Restart the PC and try again.

    3. Right-click on the Windows button and select PowerShell (run as administrator)

    Then, run the following command: (you may want to copy and paste the entire command)

    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.

    This command can take a while to end, but when the process ends, you should be able to type in the PowerShell window.

    After that, restart your computer and try again.

    I'll look forward to hearing from you.

    Regards,

    Arturo.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Xbox Preview Program Not Working

    Hey OBJoshie!

    I just added the role for you to access and post in the Preview Program Support forum, go ahead and post this over there so the proper folks can help you out! :)
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

    Xbox Preview Program Not Working

    Hello OBJoshie,

    You will need access to the preview forums. Once you receive access, you will be able to post this information in there.

    Support will grant you access to the forums from here.

    Thank you!
Thema:

Xbox program not work

Loading...
  1. Xbox program not work - Similar Threads - program

  2. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  7. First time in the Xbox Insider Program

    in XboX Insiders
    First time in the Xbox Insider Program: it's very new to me as i have just joined today. i hope i can contribute by doing beta tests on games, report any issues and so much more. once i complete certain quests, participate more, be...
  8. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?: Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments]
  9. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  10. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]