Xbox Profile?!

Discus and support Xbox Profile?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does candy crush saga appear on 'My Games' on my xbox.com profile...?? I haven't played it and probably never will, can it be removed please?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamiexxYoung, Feb 3, 2018.

  1. JamiexxYoung
    JamiexxYoung Guest

    Xbox Profile?!


    Why does candy crush saga appear on 'My Games' on my xbox.com profile...??

    I haven't played it and probably never will, can it be removed please?

    :)
     
    JamiexxYoung, Feb 3, 2018
    #1
  2. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Feb 3, 2018
    #2
  3. pault2007
    pault2007 Guest
    Xbox one voice commands list

    Xbox go to Internet Explorer
    Xbox watch TV
    Xbox answer (when Skype notification comes up during a game)
    Xbox hang up (end Skype call)
     
    pault2007, Feb 3, 2018
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Xbox Profile?!

    You probably logged in with your account on a windows 10 machine and played candy crush in windows.

    that's why it shows up on your profile.
     
    CrazY1985, Feb 3, 2018
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Xbox Profile?!

    You probably logged in with your account on a windows 10 machine and played candy crush in windows.

    that's why it shows up on your profile.
  6. Fyer Win User

    xbox profile

  7. Smwutches Win User

    xbox profile

  8. DARKDRAGN523697 Win User

    Xbox profile

    it's not an internet problem
  9. Internet Expert Win User

    Xbox profile

    If you are not facing a communication suspension, you may be dealing with a network issue instead.

    Try this
    troubleshooting guide
    to optimize your network settings for Xbox Live.
Thema:

Xbox Profile?!

Loading...
  1. Xbox Profile?! - Similar Threads - Profile

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]