Xbox Profile year badge not showing at all

Discus and support Xbox Profile year badge not showing at all in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, my Xbox profile year badge has never shown up since I left my 360 and got my Xbox one. I've looked everywhere for an answer and no one seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrBlueKnight117, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Xbox Profile year badge not showing at all

Hello, my Xbox profile year badge has never shown up since I left my 360 and got my Xbox one. I've looked everywhere for an answer and no one seems to have the right answer for me. I'm hoping here I'll find one thank you.

:)

MrBlueKnight117, Jul 20, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

It only shows if you have a Gold Subscription.
  3. Turtlelover8426 Win User

Previous months Daily Challenge Badges no longer showing in Taptiles Version 4.2

all my badges are gone from March of 2013 and all of this year the only badges that are showing are April 2013. I want all my badges back that I earned from this year and last year
  4. Qwertei Win User

eligibility of the NXE Beta Badge?

There isn't a badge for being on Xbox for 12 years and no you are not eligible for any badge. Apologies if you were mistakenly heard from someone you are eligible for a badge on your profile.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Profile badge not showing

Your badges will only show on the Rewards site. They are not added to your profile. You should see a link in the upper righthand corner of the screen for "MyDashboard". You would see your badges there.
  6. Simple OJ Win User

where do i get my badge

If you're talking about the ambassador badge, you need to hit bronze rank first and go to your profile and you'll see an option if you want to show your ambassador badge on your xbox profile or not.
Thema:

1. Xbox Profile year badge not showing at all - Similar Threads - Profile badge showing

2. how do i get these badges to appear on my profile? \

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get these badges to appear on my profile? \: I have had an xbox for a bit and previously had gold. Why dont any badges at all appear on my profile along with others? [img] 212c043e-f40c-4526-80e4-8a6efbef0614
  3. can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?: is there a way i can hide this xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? i don’t really like the way the badge looks on my profile and would like to remove it if possible...
  4. So the new Badge system for Xbox Profiles is bugged?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So the new Badge system for Xbox Profiles is bugged?: Hello so im putting this in here because im really confused. My gamertag is and i have been with xbox live for longer than 4 years is there anything i can do to get this updated. as i have...
  5. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  6. Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile: Hey there, is there a way I can hide this Xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? I don’t really like the way badges look on the profile and would like it not to be there if possible....
  7. New xbox live gold memory badge still hasn’t appeared on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    New xbox live gold memory badge still hasn’t appeared on profile: It’s been about over a week ago since people started getting that new xbox live badge on there profiles. Almost everyone I’ve come across has this new badge. I don’t understand why I haven’t...
  8. Why don't I have an Xbox live gold badge on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why don't I have an Xbox live gold badge on my profile?: I have been an Xbox live gold subscriber since original Xbox, I just noticed the gold badge on other profiles, but it's not on mine. I only have a tenure badge, what gives?...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?: Has anyone’s XBL badge been removed of their profile? Mine was there and it’s now gone? Is there any reason why and how to recover this? [img] a1e61f94-825a-408c-a7dd-ee990fc45c62
  10. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help: Hi i have read there is new profile badge upon checking for some reason i do not seen to have this from what i can tell ive been with xbox 16 Years,Can any xbox support team please add this to my...