Xbox profile 'Watch' tab

Discus and support Xbox profile 'Watch' tab in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Following the recent Xbox update, the 'Watch' tab in xbox profiles have been removed. Is there any way to view a friend's captures now - or is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CRADLE MOUNTAIN, Oct 30, 2020.

  1. Xbox profile 'Watch' tab


    Following the recent Xbox update, the 'Watch' tab in xbox profiles have been removed. Is there any way to view a friend's captures now - or is there anyway for a friend to view my captures? I have no idea as to why Microsoft would remove this widely
    used feature.

    :)
     
    CRADLE MOUNTAIN, Oct 30, 2020
    #1
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Xbox clips have disappeared

    Have you checked under Watch through your profile? There is a Manage Capture tab. Go there. Look for the far left tab where it says On Xbox Live. Try changing that tab to On this Xbox. All the clips should be saved there if not for the first option. It's
    kind of like a backup saves for clips.
  3. WittierAnt48290 Win User

    Problem with profiles not showing the "Watch" tab on them

    Still need help with this problem.
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Xbox Update

    Did you check under Watch in your profile and then choose Manage Captures? Then highlight the tab that says On Xbox Live, switch that to On this Xbox. See if those moments are there or not. Those are sort of like backups. Your files are not gone unless
    you choose to Delete both.
  5. cableRepublic Win User

    Dashboard videos constantly buffer

    I called Xbox Live on Friday, and after an hour on the phone deleting my profile, clearing system updates and caches, I suggested to the Rep (he had a console at his desk) that he try watching the same videos I was trying to watch. Turns out, he too couldn't
    watch any videos either without it buffering every 2 seconds.

    So, as it stands, he was going to present this to his supervisor to see if Microsoft Engineers should be brought in to look at this issue. Not sure if a fix is on the way, but currently videos under the Games tab, as well as XBox One promo videos found under
    the main tab, all don't work. Here's hoping XBox Live Videos get fixed soon and are buffer-free!
  6. cableRepublic Win User

    live Videos constantly buffering

    I called Xbox Live on Friday, and after an hour on the phone deleting my profile, clearing system updates and caches, I suggested to the Rep (he had a console at his desk) that he try watching the same videos I was trying to watch. Turns out, he too couldn't
    watch any videos either without it buffering every 2 seconds.

    So, as it stands, he was going to present this to his supervisor to see if Microsoft Engineers should be brought in to look at this issue. Not sure if a fix is on the way, but currently videos under the Games tab, as well as XBox One promo videos found under
    the main tab, all don't work. Here's hoping XBox Live Videos get fixed soon and are buffer-free!
Thema:

Xbox profile 'Watch' tab

Loading...
  1. Xbox profile 'Watch' tab - Similar Threads - profile 'Watch' tab

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox profile watch tab