Xbox profile reputation

Discus and support Xbox profile reputation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was in a party with a bunch of my friends as they repoted me to mess around with me and it gave me reputation avoid me as the got a lot of people to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew3395, Apr 27, 2020.

  1. Andrew3395
    Andrew3395 Guest

    Xbox profile reputation


    I was in a party with a bunch of my friends as they repoted me to mess around with me and it gave me reputation avoid me as the got a lot of people to report me

    :)
     
    Andrew3395, Apr 27, 2020
    #1
  2. BlarixHD Win User

    avoid me rep

    March update included : ► Reputation Ratings Changes -

    The Xbox Live community is comprised overwhelmingly of players with positive reputations, and so, the vast majority of profiles are rated ‘good.’ As a result, we are changing our reputation interface to draw attention only to players who have been rated
    ‘needs work’ or ‘avoid me’. For Xbox One Preview and Xbox app (beta) members, ‘good’ players’ profiles will no longer feature a reputation gauge, however, gamers whose profiles are tagged ‘needs work’ or ‘avoid me’ will continue to feature the reputation flag.''

    horrible
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Profile reputation

    Basically, it's the nature of the internet. There are people out there who will report for no reason. I have some hits on my rep and don't even play online multiplayer.
  4. Andrew3395 Win User

    Xbox profile reputation

    Can my reputation be changed?
  5. xXDarkJuanCa8Xx Win User

    Xbox profile reputation

    If you have not violated anyone's rights and privacy, you have the right to have your case ivestigated, as it goes against the code of conductIf you have not violated anyone's rights and privacy, you have the right to have your case ivestigated, as it
    goes against the code of conduct.
  6. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

    Xbox profile reputation

    You would have to file a complaint on them via their profile. That is the only way to report the players and have the enforcement team investigate them. They should have all the chat info on file to review. Visit: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic2-0
Thema:

Xbox profile reputation

Loading...
  1. Xbox profile reputation - Similar Threads - profile reputation

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]