Xbox profile picutre not showing on console and PC

Discus and support Xbox profile picutre not showing on console and PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a problem with my profile picture and the pictures of friends. I changed my picture to a custom one on the app on my PC, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex F28, Dec 8, 2020.

  1. Alex F28
    Alex F28 Guest

    Xbox profile picutre not showing on console and PC


    Hello all,

    I have a problem with my profile picture and the pictures of friends.

    I changed my picture to a custom one on the app on my PC, but somehow it is not showing on either the PC or console. I only see it in the party menu when I am in a party.

    Also, the profile pictures of my friends aren't displayed correctly, only in the party menu.

    The privacy settings on my console are on "Adult".

    When I switch to a friend's account on my xbox, I can see every profile picture, including mine.

    :)
     
    Alex F28, Dec 8, 2020
    #1
  2. Keglovania Win User

    Xbox profile picutre not showing on console and PC

    They take a bit to update. Give it a day or two after the switch for it to render across you and your friends' accounts.
  3. Alex F28 Win User

    Xbox profile picutre not showing on console and PC

    Thanks for your answer, but I have already waited for over a week, so the rendering/updating isn't the problem.

    What's weird about this is the fact, that from one day to another it didn't show the profile pictures of my friends in the friends list anymore.
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    Profile Picutre Issue

    Did you tried with a different pic? You need to read policy because some kind of abusive content cant be used.
  5. Infvee Win User

    Profile Picutre Issue

    Did you tried with a different pic? You need to read policy because some kind of abusive content cant be used.
    yes I have tried multiple pictures and none of them are offensive in any form it’s simply a picture of Kobe Bryant which I’ve had multiple of in the past
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Cant play on xbox live

    Are you sure you redeemed it on the right profile? This profile is showing as a Silver (free) membership. How did you redeem it? Console or PC?
Thema:

Xbox profile picutre not showing on console and PC

Loading...
  1. Xbox profile picutre not showing on console and PC - Similar Threads - profile picutre showing

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]