Xbox Profile Page (Website) - Tooltip UI issue

Discus and support Xbox Profile Page (Website) - Tooltip UI issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/1dDcCNO - Seems like the tooltip is appearing alongside the actual button. - It appears in this link:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Beowolf_77, Sep 25, 2022.

  1. Xbox Profile Page (Website) - Tooltip UI issue

    /u/Beowolf_77, Sep 25, 2022
    #1
  2. Reac Shun Win User

    have foot steps been nerfed

    Put on dead silence. Despite what the tooltip says, Amplify does NOT counter dead silence currently. Either the tooltip is wrong, or there is a bug currently
  3. Rand0mBl0ke Win User

    General question

    Just to confirm Nursemorph's answer, it's the number of years you've been with Xbox Live. If you check your profile on Xbox.com you should see the same number and, when you mouse over it, the tooltip is "xx year(s) with Xbox Live".

    Hope this helps.
  4. Belle B Win User

    Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account is linked?

    Thank you, Chase. Have you linked a different EA account on your Xbox profile? Head over to your EA customer portal here: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?ga... and sign in by clicking the Xbox icon to enter your Microsoft account details.

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. smileskybird Win User

    Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

    i prefer xbox 360s UI. Microsoft cant just think adults only game on here. xbox 360s UI is definetly more kiddier with avatars like on the social page.

    Side note the windows 10 like UI is much better and faster than the windows 8 like UI Xbox 1 launched with.
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Finding Xbox One Achievements?

    I think you go to you profile, and scroll right and it shows achievements on the xbox one UI.

    I like them on the xbox one achievements page as they all have pics (i know little things please little minds)
Thema:

Xbox Profile Page (Website) - Tooltip UI issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox Profile Page (Website) - Tooltip UI issue - Similar Threads - Profile Page Website

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices: Hi My device is surface pro X, running windows11 on arm. It's 2025 now and win 11 on arm can simulate X64 programs right? At first xbox app only shows cloud gaming without other tabs on the side...
  8. Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load: Good day! Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load what to do? 6e3f1c4d-0063-4e76-8169-248cc472d24d
  9. When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...: When on the XBOX website trying to manage my account, I am redirected to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one...
  10. Why is my profile card not appearing on the Xbox Profile page of xbox.com?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile card not appearing on the Xbox Profile page of xbox.com?: When I try to look at my profile through Xbox.com and click on Xbox Profile, it doesn't appear in the profile section on the Xbox Social page. Only my Activity Feed and Achievements tabs appear. I...