Xbox profile forever in offline mode?

Discus and support Xbox profile forever in offline mode? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I have a buddy who has been in offline for the past 8ish years. He has tried absolutely everything, unplugging his console and resetting, buying a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tony1172, Jun 7, 2024.

  1. Tony1172
    Tony1172 Guest

    Xbox profile forever in offline mode?


    So I have a buddy who has been in offline for the past 8ish years. He has tried absolutely everything, unplugging his console and resetting, buying a new xbox, logging onto other xbox’s and going into online mode, etc. any method has had no success and all has led to his account still being in an “offline” status. Is anyone aware of this glitch?

    :)
     
    Tony1172, Jun 7, 2024
    #1
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

    CONSOLE BAN<

    Unfortunately, Xbox 360 console bans are not reversible or reviewable. It is banned forever, and can only be used in offline modes. Your only recourse is to work with the seller, if you can locate them.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

    Looks like your device is offline. PC

    you could double check that your xbox is set to online mode and not offline mode. - offline mode
  4. maxen Win User

    Multiple accounts (accidentally!) - none works.

    Fantastic! That's great to hear.

    The offline profile doesn't really count as once you delete it from the console it's gone forever, whereas the other two are backed up to Xbox Live and can be redownloaded by you on any console at any time. The offline profile literally only exists locally,
    while the others are online accounts.

    Happy to see this work out. Now go enjoy some games. :)
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Why can't I play offline anymore!!

    Here is a support article that explains what the requirements are to play your xbox one offline.

    Play Xbox One games offline

    Basically there has to be 2 requirements.

    1. Xbox has to be your profiles Home Xbox.

    2. Your Xbox network has to be in offline mode.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

    Xbox Live sign in failure

    the offline mode should let you access your profile I believe, but I'm not sure
Thema:

Xbox profile forever in offline mode?

Loading...
  1. Xbox profile forever in offline mode? - Similar Threads - profile forever offline

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  6. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  7. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...
  10. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...