Xbox Profile Dilemma

Discus and support Xbox Profile Dilemma in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This might take a while to explain so here I go. Around 8 years ago I got an Xbox 360, but at the time I didn’t have an email address or anything to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JNu1, May 21, 2022.

  1. JNu1
    JNu1 Guest

    Xbox Profile Dilemma


    This might take a while to explain so here I go.

    Around 8 years ago I got an Xbox 360, but at the time I didn’t have an email address or anything to create an account. My dad helped set it up for me, and added his details to it. Over the years I used this account and built up quite a lot of achievements, games and the like.

    Now back then, you could transfer an Xbox profile to an empty Microsoft account and keep all your stuff. The plan was, when I turned 18, to just do this and take my Xbox profile off my Dads Microsoft account. They seem to have gotten rid of that option a while ago as they’re fully integrated as a single account.

    What are my options to keep this account as mine? I’ve read that I’m pretty much out of luck and might as well start again but I’d hate to do that given the playtime, achievements and even money I’ve committed to this account.

    Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

    :)
     
  2. JNu1 Win User

    Xbox Profile Dilemma

    I believe I’ve found a makeshift solution- apparently I can change the account alias email address to mine and remove the old email belonging to my dad. Would this mean my Xbox profile corresponds to my Microsoft account email?
  3. JNu1 Win User

    Xbox Profile Dilemma

    So there’s no option at all to make the account mine? That’s disappointing. Thanks anyway
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Profile Dilemma

    I’m afraid you can’t do it.
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

    What would you do? GTA5

    @frozen a dilemma is where you have to make a decision which neither option appeals to you. So it is nopt a dilemma, its a choice, you fail.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

    Automatic Profile Sign-Out

    Re-downloading your profile would apply to whichever device you are currently experiencing the sign-out dilemma with. Also, make sure that after you clear your cache you restart your console, then download your profile. Let us know if this fixes the problem
    for you.
Thema:

Xbox Profile Dilemma

Loading...
  1. Xbox Profile Dilemma - Similar Threads - Profile Dilemma

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  6. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  7. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...
  10. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...