Xbox Profile CANT connect to live ERROR 8015190B

Discus and support Xbox Profile CANT connect to live ERROR 8015190B in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, So i was trying to connect my xbox live account to live but i was getting this error "Can't Connect to Live 8015190B". So i looked around the web... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Serjayz, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Serjayz
    Serjayz Guest

Hi,

So i was trying to connect my xbox live account to live but i was getting this error "Can't Connect to Live 8015190B".

So i looked around the web how to fix this error and it says delete my profile and clear my cache at least 3 times.

So i did that but now when i try downloading my profile back it STILL gives me the 8015190B error.

I just dont know what to do anymore...

I have tried other profiles to connect to live and they all work...

:)

Serjayz, Jul 15, 2014
  2. 8015190B

My account wouldn't sign into xbox live because of the 8015190B error status code so deleted the profile only, and whenever I try to recover it it gets about 1/8 of the way there and says "Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again
    later. 8015190B" and I have no idea how to recover my profile now.

CSGW x Stealth, Jul 15, 2014
  3. I can't connect to xbox live

How do I make a connection with xbox live? It sometimes connects me for 5 minutes and it crashes and does not connect yet I want to add it with error I have 8015190B

: /

bogdan polska69, Jul 15, 2014
  4. JeroenBoom
    JeroenBoom Guest

Did you also run a network test which was given as a suggestion?

"8015190B

Your console can't connect to Xbox Live. Do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? If you are playing a game, you will lose any unsaved progress.

1 Press the Guide button on your controller.

2 Select Settings, System Settings, and then Network Settings.

3 Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.

4 Select Test Xbox Live Connection."

What is the outcome of this suggestion outside the given interference from the Xbox Store?

JeroenBoom, Jul 15, 2014
  5. stoww
    stoww Guest
    I just purchased a used Xbox 360, everything in my home connect to wifi perfectly. I get the same code, I have reset everything and deleted my cache and deleted my account , but I can't connect so it didn't let me download my profile back. But it still isn't
    connecting because of the code

stoww, Jul 15, 2014
  6. i havee the same problem with cable connection!

l Alankovitch l, Jul 15, 2014
  7. Serjayz
    Serjayz Guest
    @Jemarari Yes i have done that serveral times.. i tried both connections BTW Wireless and wired

The test gives me good results but i just cant connect to live on that one particular account..

As in my case now i cant download it back..

Serjayz, Jul 15, 2014
  8. JeroenBoom
    JeroenBoom Guest

Hi Serjayz. Welcome back!

Are your security proof details up to date?
    http://www.xbox.com/proofs

If so did you turn on the "2 step verification" (a code from the authenticator app) or not (getting a code trough e-mail or sms) when logging in to my account on one of the microsoft website or services?

JeroenBoom, Jul 17, 2014
  9. Serjayz
    Serjayz Guest
    @jemarari hi Jemarari,

The Security thing might be the problem yes...

I cant change the security because it brings me to a page where it says: We are sending you an email on
    [Mod Removed].. but i dont KNOW the email anymore and password...

And i cannot change anything of that.. i can only recieve the code by mail..

Serjayz, Jul 21, 2014
  10. JeroenBoom
    JeroenBoom Guest
    You mean you don't know the primary e-mail address? from your account? Are you getting codes in your primary account or are we talking about a parent account. Please, tell us a bit more in details about this situation.

JeroenBoom, Jul 22, 2014
  11. Serjayz
    Serjayz Guest
    @Jemarari Sorry my english is not so well..

But yeah i got this message whenever i log in to my hotmail (live account):

Call us overprotective", .but we need to make sure you can receive a security code if you ever lose access to this account.

Send Security code to this email: .........

at the ...... it says the 2 first letters of my somehow primary email adress but i dont know what email that is??? never heard of it cant remember?? so i can never login to that email to check the security code..

I also cant choose to let hotmail send it to a mobile number or other email ........

Pretty much stuck here..

Thanks

Serjayz, Jul 23, 2014
  12. JeroenBoom
    JeroenBoom Guest
    Can you try resetting your Microsoft account by following the steps what pops up during the process?
    account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx read carefully what to do in order to succeed. Good luck and post back the results so we can go further with the steps what's left to do.

JeroenBoom, Jul 23, 2014
  13. Serjayz
    Serjayz Guest

http://pho.to/6T0uK

I have uploaded some screens for you from the process..

I chose I know my password, but I can not log in

Then it says We need to check your identity

From here i can choose 3 options!

Send code to phone and 2 unkown emails with ****

So i choose phone and it works .. now i can change my password through my mail.. (see pic 1)

But i want to change the security settings so in the mail i choose " Learn more about how you can protect your account better ."

But then i get the same exact STEPS as i told u before... see pic 2 , 3 and 4

At pic 4 you can see that they send the code to that mail but i just dont know that mail !!

I dont know man seems like a forever process...

Serjayz, Jul 24, 2014
  14. JeroenBoom
    JeroenBoom Guest
    And those arrows up and down, can you select your phone there in stead of the email? It should be possible to change that. seeing that last picture because it is not marked gray.

By the way you can take down those pictures again for privacy security reasons also... ;-)

JeroenBoom, Jul 24, 2014
  15. Serjayz
    Serjayz Guest
    No i cant choose anything but that mail...

Serjayz, Jul 24, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox Profile CANT connect to live ERROR 8015190B - Similar Threads - Profile CANT connect

2. Xbox one cant sign in or add profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one cant sign in or add profile: On my Xbox one I am unable to add account or sign in on my Xbox. [img] 96cb3d65-b961-4f41-bcdb-c6a4df2c65c5
  3. Xbox one cant sign in or add profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cant sign in or add profile: On my Xbox one I am unable to add account or sign in on my Xbox. aaca355a-9702-4f2b-8312-2ee36f5c6018
  4. Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile: I can connect to the internet but not Xbox live or sign in to my profile [img] [img] defa651f-5899-48cb-8173-193a0f82557a
  5. Why cant i cloud game on my pc while my wife plays on the console with her profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i cloud game on my pc while my wife plays on the console with her profile.: I installed a game on my console so my wife can play with her profile and then i tried playing a completely separate game on my pc through cloud gaming. However it said i had to sign out of my...
  6. i cant see my xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant see my xbox profile: i open my xbox profile and i am not singed in and writes is xbox social then i click on sing in it just opens microsoft page and writes we are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. What i...
  7. My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom.: Basically i changed my account to an adult account, i tried to change my profile picture to a customised one on the xbox app, it said Customised imagines are only available for adult accounts....
  8. cant download profile on xbox one s for backward compatible game

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant download profile on xbox one s for backward compatible game: I’ve never had my own personal 360 or acct on there, always used my brothers back then, now i have my xbox one s back and want to play the old COD games but i cannot log in the xbox live with my...
  9. why cant I change my profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I change my profile picture?: When I try to change my Xbox profile picture to a custom image via mobile Xbox app, the picture never updates to my profile. this has been an issue since I made my account two(ish) months ago and...
  10. Cant log into my Xbox X- constantly redirected to account.microsoft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into my Xbox X- constantly redirected to account.microsoft profile: I've been trying to log into my XBOX X for a few hours now. i havent used my xbox in a while, over a month, and now having turned it on it seems all my accounts have been logged out. trying to...