xbox profile activity feed

Discus and support xbox profile activity feed in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Is there a faster way than deleting the posts in the activity feed of my xbox profile one by one? b39c1f71-0e66-427b-8bcb-08102f2ee125 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by justasecsir34, Sep 2, 2022.

1. xbox profile activity feed

Is there a faster way than deleting the posts in the activity feed of my xbox profile one by one?

:)

justasecsir34, Sep 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today JUSTASECSIR34

Right now is not possible to delete more than one post at the same time.

But just in case you didn’t know, you can do this quicker via web browser:

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/spashell
  3. KO5000pr0HITMAN Win User

Xbox Party Size has to be more than 8

4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Links in Feed Query

5. NeumaticEarth Win User

Broken activity feed

Hi D13v,

I would try removing the Xbox profile from your Xbox. Restart the Xbox and add a new profile to see if this will fix the activity feed.
  6. REN AERO Win User

Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed

Dear
    Gmjones97,

Check the Link below to manage activity feed.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/how-to-manage-activity-feed-privacy

Happy Gaming
Thema:

1. xbox profile activity feed - Similar Threads - profile activity feed

2. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  5. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  6. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  7. I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...
  8. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  9. So my elite series 2 controller without any of the profiles activated works fine. However,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my elite series 2 controller without any of the profiles activated works fine. However,...: So my elite series 2 controller without any of the profiles activated works fine. However, whenever on my first profile, it thinks I'm always holding down the paddle assigned to my "A button"....
  10. I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...