: Xbox products not connecting, all other devices in home work perfectly.

Discus and support : Xbox products not connecting, all other devices in home work perfectly. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox products not connecting, all other devices in home work perfectly. So this has been going on since Tuesday. It is worth noting, I am on a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ShazamFTW, Jan 23, 2021.

1. ShazamFTW
    ShazamFTW Guest

So this has been going on since Tuesday. It is worth noting, I am on a Centurylink C3000z modem, but that was not an available option on the dropdowns.

Basic synopsis: My Xbox One X has been acting like my internet connection is down for purposes of booting up games and/or looking at the store, xbox game pass, etc. When I go to the menu and run all of the pertinent testing, it tells me everything is ok.
    My Xbox 360 has had a similar response when I believed it might be just my One malfunctioning and tried it.

ALL other devices in my home work without issue. My work computer, my home computer, my iPhone, and my roommate's PlayStation 4 can all connect to the internet with no problems, immediate or intermittent. All but the work computer attach wirelessly.

Now, from Wednesday to Friday, I found that if I reset the router, it would give me a good 30-45 minutes of stable Xbox connection, but then would falter back. I did this about 6 times on Friday. I left the router unplugged as I slept and replugged it back
    in when I woke up this morning; and now the system won't let me sign in let alone pretend I'm connected. I can still go to settings, run all the tests, that tell me that everything is ok (except one, more on that below) it even tells me I've transmitted 92mb
    in the last 32 minutes, even though I'm "not connected".

I am not playing any games that require a constant connection (like heavy multiplayer, etc) but it's now degenerated to the point where I can't even sign in. I find it difficult to believe this is a router issue, given everything else in the house works
    perfectly fine. Current settings that I can see that might be of benefit to know:

*It is a wireless connection, the way the house is laid out, there's a 0% chance I can make it wired. It's been fine wireless for the past 5 months.

*The main status screen states I am on IPV4 and my NAT is open. It does state "The following services are experiencing issues" and then is blank after that.

*If I select "Test Internet Connection" it tells me that it's all good and I'm connected to the internet.

*If I test my NAT type, (A) it will sign me out after I logged off wireless, signed in, and logged back in. (B) It says "All done, it looks like your NAT type is open right now"

*If I attempt to test my Multiplayer connection, it IMMEDIATELY says it can't and there might be a problem with my connection.

This has to be an issue with my Xbox, I just have absolutely no idea what it could be, and it is quite literally impossible to contact support, as I spent a good 45 minutes trying 22 ways to have them contact me or me call them to no avail.

If anybody has any ideas as to what I can do here, I would be truly appreciative.

:)

ShazamFTW, Jan 23, 2021
  2. kevinmadness Win User

Getting disconnected from Xbox Live, then getting 8015190E error.

Also having issues today for xbox live. Ive cleared the cache and restarted several times. Using a wired connection. All other devices on the modem are working perfectly. Getting error 8015190E.
  3. iStealthTiger Win User

Random Xbox LIVE Disconnection While Playing Online Games

I am the only one home right now, nothing other then my pc and xbox were connected at the time. I don't think two devices would make such an impact especially since I used to be running Xbox LIVE perfectly with plently more devices connected at the same
    time.
  4. JoeGong Win User

Elite controller series 2 disconnects

I can surely state that it is not an error of Bluetooth. Coz I have other devices connected at the same time. Even another xbox controller is working perfectly.
  5. lord raptor186 Win User

Xbox One won't connect to the wifi

Same thing here. Even did a reset and now can't get past the network part. Password is correct, all other devices are connecting perfectly, followed all suggestions except hooking to a wired connection just because of logistics. Nothing is working. Out of
    the blue that it stopped working this morning.
  6. Jaybonaut Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App not recognizing an Xbox licensed Arcade Stick

It works perfectly fine with Windows 10 - it just isn't recognized by the Xbox app for some odd reason - all other games work perfectly fine. Windows 10 sees it as a 360 controller according to the device manager as well.
Thema:

1. : Xbox products not connecting, all other devices in home work perfectly. - Similar Threads - products connecting devices

2. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  3. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  4. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  5. Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...: Hi Microsoft friends, it seems the official Microsoft sub-reddits aren't the venues to post a "design" (it's not a design perse but a suggestion on what to add to the next Xbox controller to make...
  6. Is it possible to return a product?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to return a product?: Is it possible to return a product? (I have no interest in getting exchage or refunds). This is because I don't want to see that product in my Order history or in my Games Library anymore, I just...
  7. How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?: I hate your company so much. Xbox is aweful. It’s freezes, lags and my seafarer external hard drive( which says on their site that it can hold x/S games makes me download them right to my internal...
  8. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  9. Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.: I lost a day's progress due to the BG3 save bug and have ZERO confidence in playing the game anymore. After it happened I went online and saw that it was a known issue. So I requested a refund on...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...