XBOX Product idea

Discus and support XBOX Product idea in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Seeing the the PSVR 2 Came out this year that got me thinking. What if Xbox made a headset connected tp the Series X i think it is a really cool idea... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maximus Gabriel, May 19, 2023.

1. XBOX Product idea

Seeing the the PSVR 2 Came out this year that got me thinking. What if Xbox made a headset connected tp the Series X i think it is a really cool idea and definitely would earn Microsoft lots of money and add competition to the VR headset market OR It could just be it own thing Thats not connected to the xbox

What you all think?

EDIT : if it was connected to the series s then it would be really under powered like the Xbox ONE X is more powerful than the series s

:)

Maximus Gabriel, May 19, 2023
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

produkty

Hi Pawel

We appreciate your passion for our products! Unfortunately, there is currently no procedure for requesting products from Microsoft for review.

Please feel free to submit Ideas on
    our xbox ideas page
    for Microsoft's viewing.

Hope this helps!
  3. Jomari Arc Win User

Severe graphical glitches after 4k update

Thank you for following up. Share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services. The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile apps, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you submit, incorporating them
    into their work to make your Xbox experience even better. Here is a
    link
    on how to request ideas for improving Xbox products and services.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.
  4. Prad83 Win User

Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -

anyone has any idea? how to change the product from minecraft regular to minecraft xbox one edition?
  5. UneasyEKO1 Win User

Severe graphical glitches after 4k update

Thank you for following up. Share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services. The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile apps, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you submit, incorporating them
    into their work to make your Xbox experience even better. Here is a
    link
    on how to request ideas for improving Xbox products and services.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.
    Game hasn't been corrected yet, at least they should tell us if they're working on it or not
  6. matthewiag Win User

Why not promote Kinect, now that millions of kids cannot leave their homes due to coronavirus?

It is a good idea but the product has been discontinued
Thema:

XBOX Product idea

1. XBOX Product idea - Similar Threads - Product idea

2. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  3. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  4. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  5. Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...: Hi Microsoft friends, it seems the official Microsoft sub-reddits aren't the venues to post a "design" (it's not a design perse but a suggestion on what to add to the next Xbox controller to make...
  6. Is it possible to return a product?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to return a product?: Is it possible to return a product? (I have no interest in getting exchage or refunds). This is because I don't want to see that product in my Order history or in my Games Library anymore, I just...
  7. Xbox Series PC - product idea for PC gamers

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series PC - product idea for PC gamers: Hello! I am interested in the world of games and I wanted to share my idea with you. MS games are coming to both Xbox and PC. In addition, the prices of computer components (and especially...
  8. Report product option removed. Bad idea to do!

in XboX Insiders
    Report product option removed. Bad idea to do!: When the store got updated recently they removed the option to report a defective game to Microsoft. Now every game I play suddenly started to behave in many strange ways to were I actually think...
  9. Product idea: An Xbox Series X/S based "Surface Desktop"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Product idea: An Xbox Series X/S based "Surface Desktop": So this is just an idea that's been swirling around for a while in my head. The new Xbox Series X is a wonderful piece of tech, what impressed me the most was the simplicity of it's build and...
  10. (Product Idea) Xbox Portable, Xbox Portable Lite, and Xbox Portable Pro

in XBoX on Mobile
    (Product Idea) Xbox Portable, Xbox Portable Lite, and Xbox Portable Pro: Console Overviews Xbox Portable Anyone remember when Sony's PSP and PSVita failed (thank god)? And how Xbox holds massive power in the game console business? Well, I present the Xbox Portable! A...