Xbox problem

Discus and support Xbox problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My games show up in queue then they disappear but it says i can play them but it won’t let me I have the game pass and it isn’t working still i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shawn Martin1, May 27, 2023.

1. Xbox problem

My games show up in queue then they disappear but it says i can play them but it won’t let me I have the game pass and it isn’t working still i try to restart my xbox but it doesn’t work i try to install a game using my game pass then it disappears and says it ready to play but once i try it take me back to installing the game but i keeps doing whatever it is doing i need help because i just bought the xbox series s!?

:)

Shawn Martin1, May 27, 2023
  2. Misses Joust Win User

HDD problem or Xbox problem??

G'day W0lf! You are correct in your conclusion that the HDD is the issue here. Thank you for trying all the steps in our support pages!

Going forward, the best course of action will be this:

• If you're still able to access files on your HDD, try to move your save files onto a USB flash drive or Memory Unit.
    • Register your console and order a replacement HDD at our repair site.
    • If you don't want to order a replacement there, I recommend you stick to trusted retailers from which to buy your new HDD, to make sure it is an official Xbox product. 3rd party HDDs will not support backwards compatibility with Original Xbox games, and
      we cannot guarantee the quality of 3rd party devices.
    • Once the HDD is replaced, re-download your content. There's no need for a license transfer here as you'll be on the same console!

If you have any further questions, please let us know. =)
  3. Silicel2 Win User

You could try to contact support and if you still have warranty you can explain the situation and if it is deemed necessary they can send it in for repair if they find anything wrong with it they will fix it if not they will send it back, just time lost.
    Taking from your post I would go with the hard drive issue, make sure it is properly seated and never move the console while it is operating.
  4. SilentGamer895 Win User

Have you had the E68 message again? If your console is having a hard time reading the discs it may need to be looked at due to the disc reader not working.
  5. Honshuw0lf Win User

My xbox has been reading game discs fine since removing the HDD, however while the drive was installed it would either say the game disc is damaged/unreadable (when it was unscratched/new) or that the download failed (despite it being on-disc play). I've
    been able to load games up and play them for hours, save them to the mem unit without issue (with the HDD removed). So does that sound more like a bad/corrupt HDD rather than a faulty 360 (since the former seems more likely at this point after my investigation)?
  6. SubtendedAsp8 Win User

Xbox problem

I cannot access my xbox live account..

It just says Windows Live ID invalid.
Thema:

Xbox problem

1. Xbox problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...