Xbox problem after last update

Discus and support Xbox problem after last update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my xbox after last update is crashing and tuning off only on certain games like wo long. I did factory reset, and cleaned my xbox, i turn on newest... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HejZeTy, Mar 12, 2023.

1. HejZeTy
    HejZeTy Guest

Hi, my xbox after last update is crashing and tuning off only on certain games like wo long. I did factory reset, and cleaned my xbox, i turn on newest assasin game for few hours to check if its temperature problem and its not. Please help.

:)

HejZeTy, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate it. When you reset the console did you choose keep my games and apps or remove everything? If keep games and apps would it be okay if you remove everything? This will uninstall all of your games and apps but you can reinstall them later on.
  3. HejZeTy Win User

Thank for your reply, it didnt work. I dont have external drive.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work may I ask if you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? A corrupted hard drive may cause issues as well.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Problem with Kinect after last update

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your Kinect Sensor. First thing to do is going to be to take a peek at the

Kinect sensor troubleshooting
    guide. Follow the steps outlined there and see if anything helps. You can also try

reverting back to the Xbox commands
    to see if your Kinect sensor responds to that.

Give those a go and let us know how it pans out! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. snakegtpr66 Win User

Xbox One light constantly flashing on console after turning off

I have same problem here after the last xbox preview dashboard update.
Thema:

1. Xbox problem after last update - Similar Threads - problem last update

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  4. Problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem since last update: Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain activated. When I press it activates and...
  5. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...
  6. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  7. multi-player problem since last update alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    multi-player problem since last update alpha skip ahead: Ever since the last update I have had problems with some games not allowing me to connect (fallguys,fortnight,goat simulator 3,cod,ect) other games work entirely fine with multi-player connection...
  8. im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im not happy because no one has got back to me yet about a problem i had last year i got...: so in october last year i got gamepass ultimate for three months and recieved one month i am very upset that when i reported the problem no one got back to me which eans it didnt get looked into,...
  9. problem since last update on alpha preview

in XboX Insiders
    problem since last update on alpha preview: I am on the alpha skip ahead xbox series s. os version: 10.0.25342.1001(re_xbox_dev_flight.221109-1900) So since the last update my Internet speed I normally would be around i have a 2gb...
  10. Xcloud quality problem since last week

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud quality problem since last week: I'm using xbox app for cloud gaming since the beginning and since last week this is how works, anyone has similar problems, or is it just me? https://youtu.be/9FX3TRdh4iA submitted by...