xbox privacy settings won't change

Discus and support xbox privacy settings won't change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi i want to change xbox privacy settings for minecraft multiplayer. i already know how but when i try it and start game it won't change ingame and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 4pajus _cz, Mar 18, 2023.

1. 4pajus _cz
    4pajus _cz Guest

hi i want to change xbox privacy settings for minecraft multiplayer. i already know how but when i try it and start game it won't change ingame and i still can't play multiplayer

:)

4pajus _cz, Mar 18, 2023
  2. 4pajus _cz Win User

Hi Kimmy i do it for my friend and i already add him in my family because he has a child account i already turn on these settings for him and click send but it still not change the game settings
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi 4pajus, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Are you added as the organizer or as a member ( child account)?

You can see it by going to account.microsoft.com/family. The easiest way to solve this is to use another account and set it as an adult then add your main account as a child, in that way you can use the adult account to manage the privacy and online safety settings of your account to adult defaults. Kindly refer to this link as your guide: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, 4pajus! Thanks for sharing your concern with me today. Just to confirm, you've added your friend as a child account in your family?

Kindly make sure to Allow the settings under Communication & Multiplayer then scroll down to Submit. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved. Please ask your friend to sign in/ sign out of their account or profile to make sure the changes take effect.

If it still won't take effect even after allowing the settings after 24 hours, I suggest you contact Minecraft team so they can check or sync the settings from their servers. You can reach them at https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Lizabegaming Win User

game permissions

I have already changed the privacy settings to everyone and it still won't work
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft online safety

If you can't get to the privacy settings of the account means that's a child account and if you don't follow the steps trough a Microsoft family you won't be able to change the privacy settings
Thema:

1. xbox privacy settings won't change - Similar Threads - privacy settings won't

2. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  3. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  4. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  5. privacy settings help for playing NBA24K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    privacy settings help for playing NBA24K: I was trying to update my son's privacy settings but figured the only way to do this would be to remove him from the family group. I think I may have removed myself in error, how do I add myself...
  6. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  7. Online Safety and Privacy setting question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online Safety and Privacy setting question: Hello I have original Xbox one, and there are settings that are called online safety and privacy, the default is adult profile which is more sociable, since I do not play any multiplayer games and...
  8. Unable to change/edit privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change/edit privacy settings: I have been trying to change my privacy settings as i am attempting to use a client for Minecraft. But the system detects that i am using a child account and redirects me to the page stating that...
  9. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  10. Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled.: Dear sir/madam, My son would like to play minecraft java edition on his pc on multiplayer. I have bought the game through his account in the play store. I changed all the privacy settings in the...