xbox principal bug

Discus and support xbox principal bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the problem I have is that I already designate an xbox one as the last main one and still does not share gold or games, which is what I should do is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LunaMaster1, Apr 6, 2021.

  1. LunaMaster1
    LunaMaster1 Guest

    xbox principal bug


    the problem I have is that I already designate an xbox one as the last main one and still does not share gold or games, which is what I should do is already the last chance I have up to 1 year and although it has game pass ultimate and the updated games don't appear to me

    :)
     
    LunaMaster1, Apr 6, 2021
    #1
  2. Vitor GuilhermeAlmei Win User

    xbox principal bug

    the problem I have is that I already designate an xbox one as the last main one and still does not share gold or games, which is what I should do is already the last chance I have up to 1 year and although it has game pass ultimate and the updated games don't appear to me
    hi i'm going through the same problem but mine he put my account as the main Xbox but it appeared that i would need 1 year to put it back hi i'm going through the same problem but mine he put my account as the main Xbox but it appeared that i would need 1 year to put it back
  3. schnurren Win User

    Xbox principal

    Olá N3WSUNSH1N3,

    Você pode ter apenas um Xbox One principal ao mesmo tempo.

    Se você atingiu o valor máximo do Xbox One Principal / Principal (esse limite é 5 em um ano), será necessário aguardar até o próximo ano para definir outro Xbox como Principal / Principal.

    [Original text]

    Hello N3WSUNSH1N3,

    You can only have one Main Xbox One at the same time.

    If you have reached the max amount of Home/Main Xbox One (that limit is 5 in a year) you will need to wait until the next year to set another Xbox as Home/Main.
  4. Secretmaster372 Win User

    I can't play games offline after the latest update

    mi xbox no me deja jugar juegos sin conexión después de la última actualización
    ve a configuracion, general, personalizacion, mi xbox principal ya haz tu xbox principal
  5. Limitlez TRS Win User

    xbox gold users help!

    ahi que asegurarse en

    1 configuraciones

    2 perzinalizacion

    3 mi xbox principal

    4 haz esta mi xbox principal

    haciendo eso cualquier perfil en esa xbox tendra acceso a xbox live gold
  6. GodsAssassin007 Win User

    Xbox principal???

    Can you rephrase the question? I don't quite understand what you are trying to ask for help with.
Thema:

xbox principal bug

Loading...
  1. xbox principal bug - Similar Threads - principal bug

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. How to recover an Microsoft principal alias changed

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover an Microsoft principal alias changed: Hello, I need help, my Microsoft account got hacked and my alias for connecting got changed and i wanted to try the recovery form but i cant because i didnt linked my number or skype and since the...
  10. I have my friends xbox on principal and it doesn’t not let me play the game it gives me...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my friends xbox on principal and it doesn’t not let me play the game it gives me...: I have my friends xbox on principal and it doesn’t not let me play the game it gives me error but when I go to the store it shows that I ready got the game I cannot buy it...