Xbox prepaid card

Discus and support Xbox prepaid card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my 3m Xbox live prepaid card won't work 6a5dedfb-0f03-42c4-9601-5e5562d44a6a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MyDaddy069, Oct 12, 2017.

1. MyDaddy069
    MyDaddy069 Guest

Xbox prepaid card

my 3m Xbox live prepaid card won't work

:)

MyDaddy069, Oct 12, 2017
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Doesn't trust banks or credit card companies. Tries to use their pre-paid cards.

I fear for this person's future when they try to buy a house with no credit. Maybe they are rich and will just buy it out right with their mattress money.

As for a solution to your problem, use your prepaid card from a company you don't trust to buy a 12-month or 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the store.

IndieRock, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Not sure how in 2016, you don't use debit or credit cards but that's just me.

Anyway, could someone else confirm if using prepaid VISAs work or not? You could always go to gamestop or bestbuy, use your prepaid VISA card on a subscription xbox live card. That should work. Perhaps order a digital code on amazon with your prepaid VISA. I'm pretty sure they accept it.

Fuhgeddit, Oct 12, 2017
  4. gamefriik200 Win User

Do i need Credit Card?

And same with Xbox One?

I ment xbox prepaid cards not just prepaid cards like 3 months gold cards, still credit card information?
  5. ridif Win User

Is region free game is on any Xbox One Game?

Thank you so much :) another question, if i want to buy a prepaid xbox live gold card, can i use the ASIA prepaid card, or i should buy the US xbox gold prepaid card..
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Sorry, we couldn't get authorization for this...

Hey playshay710!

Are you trying to use a prepaid debit card on your Xbox Live account? Prepaid cards do not work on Xbox Live, as a valid card is required.

Since this is an older thread, I suggest using the pre-paid debit card to purchase an prepaid Xbox currency card to use! Be sure to post a new thread if you need assistance in the future! :)
  7. Smwutches Win User

Buying xbox live?

The prepaid gift cards can only be used to purchase content for the Xbox. Gold can only be purchased with a credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card.
  8. BattleAngell Win User

Profit Taking by Default! There is nothing but GREED behind the XBOX Live Gold design flaws...

Xbox doesn't force you to add a credit card... that's your choice. They do also offer prepaid cards as a resolution. If you don't want your credit card information on there, use prepaid cards.
Thema:

Xbox prepaid card

1. Xbox prepaid card - Similar Threads - prepaid card

2. I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card: I bought this prepaid gift card for minecraft java edition, the code works becuase ive typed the code into the redeem section. Afterward I type the code I click redeem button which then sends me...
  3. do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...: so, I wanna buy a gpu prepaid card for 3 months but i need to know if redeeming it requires a payment method or not, thanks for the help in advance. 8d1f993d-2f1f-4a74-9827-0a0589390252
  4. Prepaid Debit Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid Debit Card: Does a readycard visa debit prepaid work for xbox? Just curious to see if I can use it. bbd4d176-109b-4eda-8a06-a52f0f5f3880
  5. microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft turns recurring payment on a prepaid card: i bought a prepaid gamepass ultimate giftcard for one month, when i redeemed it on xbox.com, they demandend my credit card information for recurring payment. i just want my one month. no recurring...
  6. Expired Xbox Game Pass won't cancel on prepaid card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Expired Xbox Game Pass won't cancel on prepaid card: I forgot turn off automatic renewal off when I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass last year with my prepaid card. After my card became empty my subscription also expired. So I wanted to cancel that...
  7. i bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error: I bought a prepaid card for game pass and its giving me error saying that temporary out service check later I cant play any game pass games ebd610ba-892c-43e5-891d-8f774882e979
  8. Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working...: I went to redeem the code for xbox live for 6 months. I entered the code, then it asked if i wanted to set up recurring payments and get an extra month free, so i agreed to that, then it said...
  9. Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card: I purchased a 3 month Xbox live gold prepaid card this week for my xbox (that I just bought). However, when I set up my account and later entered the redeem code for xbox live it told me it had...
  10. My gold and gamepass ultimate ran out yesterday so i purchased a 12 month prepaid card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My gold and gamepass ultimate ran out yesterday so i purchased a 12 month prepaid card: My gold and gamepass ultimate ran out yesterday so i purchased a 12 month prepaid card (69.99) today and, as i have done this before, entered the code in the "redeem your gift card" option of the...