xbox powers on but no signal is detected

Discus and support xbox powers on but no signal is detected in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After Xbox One was glitching last night I shut it off and today the Xbox One powers on but no signal is detected. I have tried to reboot holding power... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NG09, Mar 7, 2019.

1. NG09
    NG09 Guest

After Xbox One was glitching last night I shut it off and today the Xbox One powers on but no signal is detected. I have tried to reboot holding power button for 10+ seconds. I have tried holding the power and the disc eject button on start up. I have reversed
    the hdmi cables and switched the cable. I have unplugged the power cord. I have tried the xbox on other tv's and monitors. I have called every xbox and microsoft number I can find but they are useless; the computer hangs up and you cant talk to a person.

Is there someone that can help?

Much Thanks.

:)

NG09, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Zenosos Win User

Im sorry to hear your having some issues, ive had similar problems before through using two hdmi cables as i was using a capture card and sometimes i lose my input, however it has usually been fix by unplugging the hdmi and inserting it again from side
    that goes in the capture card port to the tv. Hope you get to the bottom of this that is a simple fix.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi NG09,

Thanks for coming to the forums with this issue. Sorry to hear your Xbox One isn't powering on, and it looks as if you've done some troubleshooting thus far. If you've already exhausted all the troubleshooting available from our support article entitled Your
    Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or original Xbox One console won't turn on
    and would like to speak to a representative, then you would need to request a call back from Xbox Support. Sadly, there is no longer a direct line to call into any longer.

When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

You may need to switch up topics if you do not immediately get the option for call back. Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Maybe the HDMI cable is damaged did you try another cable
  5. RubyBarrow Win User

Xbox One - Has power but won't start up

There is power, but the TV does not detect a signal. There was an error code initially but we didn't write it down. Help!

Ruby
  6. VincentArriola Win User

Turning on my Xbox turns my TV OFF!

Yes. The XB1 does not detect whether or not your TV/Cable box is already on or not. It just sends the Power signal whenever you turn it on or off.
Thema:

1. xbox powers on but no signal is detected - Similar Threads - powers signal detected

2. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  3. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  4. XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off: Encountering an issue where I cant seem to get an HDMI signal no matter what I try. The console will only stay on about a minute or so before powering off. Console is located in well ventilated...
  5. Xbox not turning on - powers on but no signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not turning on - powers on but no signal.: Device not outputting any signal to TV. Unable to start in safe mode, despite power cycling No issues with HDMI cable or with ports on the TV as these function with a different games console...
  6. What do I do, my Xbox one s digital turns on won’t fully power up, gives me a no signal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do, my Xbox one s digital turns on won’t fully power up, gives me a no signal...: My Xbox one S digital will turn on but won’t connect? I tried everything I could think off but I can’t fix the resolution issue if that is what it is since the connection button seems faulty, I...
  7. Xbox one x powers on, no signal, shuts off after a minute. Power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x powers on, no signal, shuts off after a minute. Power supply?: I have had random issues with my xbox one x since I got it. It started shutting games and apps off randomly about a month ago. Everything was fine when I turned it off two days ago. Tried to turn...
  8. Xbox one not completing signal (bad power source?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not completing signal (bad power source?): I have an Xbox one and when I hook it up to my TV, it does not complete the signal to the TV. I know the HDMI cable is good, I had it hooked to another console. Everything looks like it turns on...
  9. was the option to send double power signal to projector taken away

in XBoX on Consoles
    was the option to send double power signal to projector taken away: since update my xbox one will not send a double power signal to turn my projector off and I do not see the setting anymore. was this deleted? c2235cd0-5b26-4538-9971-4472715fa70a
  10. power, no signal, everything hooked up 100% right

in XBoX on Consoles
    power, no signal, everything hooked up 100% right: so I powered up my xbox today after work and find it froze at the dashboard so the genius I am I restart the xbox to try to resolve the problem and go to start it back up and find out NOTHING is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one s no signal