Xbox powered off due to inactivity, now the game i was playing is broken.

Discus and support Xbox powered off due to inactivity, now the game i was playing is broken. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I was playing ark: survival evolved on the series X when i had to step away from the console for a while. The console powered off while still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Garry Aka'Fubu', Feb 2, 2023.

1. Xbox powered off due to inactivity, now the game i was playing is broken.

Hi, I was playing ark: survival evolved on the series X when i had to step away from the console for a while. The console powered off while still connected to an unofficial pc server. When i came back and turned the console back on, it took me back into the game and then crashed. Now when i try to search for unofficial pc servers, i get a msg telling me that no servers can be found. This has happened before and i could only find 2 ways to fix it. One was to connect the xbox to my moblie hotspot and the second was to factory reset the xbox, this leads me to believe that the issue is due to a temporary file related to my IP address. I was just wondering if there is a way to fix this issue without having to use my mobile or factory reset my xbox. Is there perhapssome kind of networking file or temporary save that i can delete to resolve the problem.

Thanks

Garry

:)

Garry Aka'Fubu', Feb 2, 2023
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

Why does my controller turn off

You could plug your controller into your Xbox as well and that should stop the controller from turning off due to inactivity I believe.
  3. MoonMan440 Win User

Inactivity off timer broken

Just tv and a game in suspend mode
  4. onyxishere Win User

Inactivity off timer broken

It is possible the animals are keeping the console awake. You don't have any apps/programs running in the background, do you?
  5. St33t Soldier Win User

Has Sniping been Ruined?

Clarification i was 1% at the time of the esports update. Probably not now due to inactivity
  6. USA1fan Win User

Tutorial: Easy way to party chat (not game group) in Xbox One!

It sounds nice, until you realize that you're juggling two controllers. If you choose just to talk using this method while playing on the xb1, it's good until the 360 controller shuts off due to inactivity. I suppose you could just use an MS official wireless
    headset for the 360, which doesn't even require a controller connection/power though.
Thema:

Xbox powered off due to inactivity, now the game i was playing is broken.

1. Xbox powered off due to inactivity, now the game i was playing is broken. - Similar Threads - powered off due

2. Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds: Hello, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is having a similar issue? Or if anyone knows what can be done to alleviate this problem. I have an Xbox One X that I use for beta updates, and...
  3. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  4. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  5. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  6. Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on: Hi Posting here about an issue that is happening with my brand new Series X Occurring randomly, without a pattern... Might happen today and never happen during the upcoming days, or just happen...
  7. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  8. i have an x box one s, and when powered off it is making an electrical ticking noise. i...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have an x box one s, and when powered off it is making an electrical ticking noise. i...: hi, i have an x box one s, and when powered off is making a faint but audible electrical ticking noise. i have checked it is in energy saving mode but is still making the noise. the noise goes...
  9. Xbox powers off playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox powers off playing certain games: While playing games like Cod or The Finals my console will just shut off while playing them after a few minutes, no error codes nothing just off. It’s not over heating or anything it just happens...
  10. XBOX recording vanished due to laptop power off.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX recording vanished due to laptop power off.: My windows shut down while I was recording my screen with Microsoft XBOX. Now it isn't visible in my captures. Is there any way to recover the recording. Please do let me know asap....