Xbox power issues (urgent help please)

Discus and support Xbox power issues (urgent help please) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've only had my Xbox One X for a year and it seems like its already broken, the power comes on but nothing is displayed,i've followed the process to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NIGHTMARE10694, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Xbox power issues (urgent help please)

I've only had my Xbox One X for a year and it seems like its already broken, the power comes on but nothing is displayed,i've followed the process to reset the internal power supply and all the wires are plugged in properly and i've even tried a different
    HDMI cable, the furthest it got was the xbox logo screen and remained there for 5-10 minutes after that there was nothing but black screen...please help

:)

NIGHTMARE10694, Sep 1, 2020
  2. SimoMer Win User

One Guide TV listings unavailable for Free to air.

I have the same issue, this must be fixed urgently. Please!!!
  3. pastrana310 Win User

PLEASE HELP! URGENT

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans. If you already filed a review and they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.

Which is absolutely rubbish. Look at me, on a com ban (14/6), and then all of a sudden out of the blue i get another ban today (16/6) for "Harrassment, Abuse, and Threats" when i technically havent been able to engage in any activity like that, and i know
    with bans like these you receive the ban within 6-12hrs of the offence being reported, sometimes earlier. So explain that one?!!!!

Ive filed an appeal, but i know already that there is a 99.5% chance of "Decision Upheld" coming back, because the enforcement team cant see past the writing of their code of conduct which they live by. Im paying for this service, how is it possible that
    i can be banned on a higher level for something worse, thats apparently been committed in the period of a just recently given ban, which doesnt allow the user to commit such said offences???!!! Doesnt compute in my books, plus the fact that i know, and friends
    that i was playing with on a second account know i wasnt using that account within 6+hrs of receiving illegitimate suspension...... Go Figure.........
    This same exact thing has happened to my sons account, now the 2nd time. I will do a case review and try to get some answers, again. The frustration is that NO ONE can give me answers as to EXACTLY what actions led to the suspension. Filing an appeal
    is fine but I am not quite sure how it can be "decision upheld" and an account reviewed in less than a day. The last time I did an online chat trying to find out more information and got absolutely nowhere. I know my son can get a little loud and intense
    as he is playing but we have discussed not cursing at or harassing people and I strongly believe that he does not do it. The first time he was reported was because he beat someone in a race and the guy got mad. How exactly is that fair? My son is punished
    because others are poor losers? I don't think the "enforcement team" does a very good job of investigating. It's all a "he said" argument. I would like to actually speak to a live person and have someone give me specifics to the reason for my sons suspension,
    actual verbiage he said that was harassment or offensive, and actual date and time of said action. I can't correct the problem if I don't know exactly what the problem is!!! And yes I have asked him (as well as my husband) and he honestly does not know
    what/when this would have taken place. So frustrating!!!
  4. TD the Burglar Win User

URGENT* PLEASE HELP

95% of the time, these guys will just do this to make you panic. Just calm down, file a complaint, and block him.
  5. ALLRNDCRICKETER Win User

PLEASE HELP! URGENT

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans. If you already filed a review and they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
    Which is absolutely rubbish. Look at me, on a com ban (14/6), and then all of a sudden out of the blue i get another ban today (16/6) for "Harrassment, Abuse, and Threats" when i technically havent been able to engage in any activity like that, and i know
    with bans like these you receive the ban within 6-12hrs of the offence being reported, sometimes earlier. So explain that one?!!!!

Ive filed an appeal, but i know already that there is a 99.5% chance of "Decision Upheld" coming back, because the enforcement team cant see past the writing of their code of conduct which they live by. Im paying for this service, how is it possible that
    i can be banned on a higher level for something worse, thats apparently been committed in the period of a just recently given ban, which doesnt allow the user to commit such said offences???!!! Doesnt compute in my books, plus the fact that i know, and friends
    that i was playing with on a second account know i wasnt using that account within 6+hrs of receiving illegitimate suspension...... Go Figure.........
  6. Smwutches Win User

PLEASE HELP! URGENT

Thema:

Xbox power issues (urgent help please)

1. Xbox power issues (urgent help please) - Similar Threads - power issues urgent

2. Console or power box issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console or power box issue?: I’m having trouble with my original Xbox one. I don’t know if it’s the power box the console itself. I have an after market power box because the original stopped working. Anyway, I plug the power...
  3. Power outage issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power outage issues: I had a power outage and after that my console comes up for a brief five seconds then shuts right off and each time I try turning it on its the same thing(xbox one x). Any suggestions on what I...
  4. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  5. Power Supply Issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Issue?: Me, my brother and my fiancé were playing SpiderHeck on our Xbox One and were about to call it quits when the xbox shut itself off, now the brick in the back is flashing red and the xbox won’t...
  6. Issue with auto update in power save

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with auto update in power save: On a series X running the latest alpha OS. Auto update is enabled for games, apps and the OS. The console auto updates the OS fine but it does not update the games or apps. It won’t realise there...
  7. Xbox Series X Power issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Power issue: When first starting up my series X the start up cycle will begin, the Xbox start up screen will come onto the monitor and then the screen will freeze, the power button flashes 3 times quickly,...
  8. 0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and...: Any advice how to resolve 0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and subscription games 8fe3a364-0154-4d43-a18a-535a5ccf82b0
  9. XBOX ONE POWER ISSUE

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX ONE POWER ISSUE: My Xbox one worked well but i have to position the cable for the power light to become green and then it wouldn't work without a surge protector and short after that it wouldn't work at all the...
  10. Xbox series X power up issues. Light turns on but xbox does not power up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X power up issues. Light turns on but xbox does not power up: Upon hitting the power button , the light and fan turns on with no visuals on screen and the xbox seems abnormally quiet. Nothing on the screen comes up at all and within in a minute the xbox...