Xbox Power button on console flashing off and on after power off

Discus and support Xbox Power button on console flashing off and on after power off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi every once in a while my console when i press the power button to turn it off the console power button flashes on and off this is on a xbox one x... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OliverWilde, Apr 27, 2020.

1. OliverWilde
    OliverWilde Guest

Hi every once in a while my console when i press the power button to turn it off the console power button flashes on and off this is on a xbox one x the only fix is two hard power off but is their a way two stop this from happening also when i press power
    off and it turnes off and starts blinking if i try to turn the console back on its unresponsive to touch thanks in advance

:)

OliverWilde, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

when it does that it is syncing online and checking updates and downloading updates, perfectly normal behaviour.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Xbox 360 power brick won't cut off

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Broken sync functionality on Xbox One X?

Hi,

If the Xbox power button on the console isn't flashing then you should fully shut down the console by holding the power button down until the unit goes off. Wait about 10 seconds, power back on and try syncing again.

Mine did the same thing. It wouldn't sync because the power button wasn't flashing.
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

The power symbol on my Xbox 360 is blinking green

Hey Sablefun, there are a couple reasons why your Green Light is flashing.

1. The green console light will flash slowly when downloading in the background while it is off.

Reason: After you turn off the console, the console enters a low-power mode. The center of the power button on the console flashes green every four seconds until the download is completed. The other lights around the power button are off, and no images are
    displayed on your monitor or television.

If you want your console to shut down immediately and not continue to download content in the background, you can turn off the background download option.

2. The System, is cooling down. That explains itself.
  6. Georges C. Win User

The Xbox 360 Slim sounds an alarm

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jy, usually the green light on the power button of the Xbox 360 console flashes when the console performs the following two actions: The light flashes rapidly when the disc drive tray opens or closes. The light flashes slowly when the console is downloading Xbox Live content after the console is turned off.

Flashing green light on the Xbox 360 console power button

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...
Thema:

1. Xbox Power button on console flashing off and on after power off - Similar Threads - Power button console

2. Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.: So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light...
  3. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  4. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  5. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  6. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  7. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  8. [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?: Been happening since my console updated and didn't start back up after a restart during the update 7d44bbf0-c127-48f6-8191-b67abafd8ba6
  9. My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...: I need help on how to resolve my issue on the front light on my xbox one x not lighting up. cfbbcfc4-8bda-4dcb-adb4-ad5ae6d461e6
  10. Holding down the power button for more than 10 seconds reset my console to scratch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Holding down the power button for more than 10 seconds reset my console to scratch.: I went to turn my Xbox off by holding down the power button for more than 10 seconds to make sure that it was fully shut down. However when I restarted my console all my profiles were removed, my...